eight

"guys let's go home." steven said as if reading mine and slash's mine. i nodded in agreement and slash slowly spread my legs open, his fingertips dancing along my bare skin. i shoved a roll in my mouth to refrain from letting out any moans. steven looked over at me and giggled, "hungry heather?" he questioned and i smiled as i nodded my head slowly. shortly after we all mutually decided to go home. everyone filing out of the booth, i hurriedly got out, eager to go home and get with slash who had been fucking with me all night.

"goddamn." i heard behind me as i stood up from the booth, i turned around quickly and saw nikki staring at me. i looked at him awkwardly and tilted my head to the side. i didn't want to deal with that, i looked behind nikki and at slash who had his jaw clenched, his fists tightening and releasing as he looked at nikki angrily.

i quickly turned around and made my way to the doors of the rainbow. nikki annoyingly following behind me like a lost puppy as i made my way out into the fresh air los angeles had to offer. "so, you got a name, sweetheart?" he questioned me, i began to get annoyed, i didn't take too kindly to assholes who catcalled at me when i didn't want it.

"it's heather," i began, "heather mckagan." i smiled with a threatening tone underlying my words.

"i can see the resemblance, you of course being more beautiful." he complimented me, usually when i told guys duff was my brother they backed off but nikki was different, he was awful confident and not giving up.

i ignored his comment and began walking down the sidewalk and to the parking lot to find the boys and leave. as i stumbled along the building my vision became blurry and i felt extremely sick. i groaned and whined as i couldn't see the van, i really couldn't see anything but the van was my main priority.

"come on, sweetheart, let me take you home." he spoke to me as he wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me more into him.

"no, where's...where's duff?" i questioned him as he began leading me to the car parked in front of us.

"he's in here heather, don't worry about a thing, nikki's gonna take you home, princess." he spoke as he put me into the passenger side of the car, i leaned back in my seat and relaxed into it, my head falling to the window as i rested against it, out of the sake of being comfortable i sprawled out onto the seat. i felt a heavy hand running along my thigh.

"i don't know how the boys get any work done with you skimpin around the house." nikki mumbled as his eyes abandoned the road countless times to meet my legs.

"they don't." i mumbled as i weakly attempted to push his hand off my legs, the alcohol diminishing my strength and ability.

"come on baby, don't be like that." he smirked over at me as he replaced his hand. i started out the windshield watching as the rain took over the windshield at a fast manor meaning we were speeding through town.

"nikki," i groaned, "my head hurts." i mumbled. he let out a dark chuckle and smirked at me.

"don't worry, baby."

"oh god," i spoke in a bit of a panic, "i think i'm gonna be sick." i shouted as his hand travelled higher up my thigh, "nikki i'm gonna throw up." i yelled, he didn't believe me at first but then he saw my face go pale, sweat forming along my forehead. he quickly pulled over and i leaned out of the car and puked my guts out. dry heaving at first but then all the alcohol coming out. i began to cry softly, i hadn't drank this much in a long time. once i had finished nikki looked at me absolutely disgusted and turned the car around, going the right way to the apartment. he dropped me off on the side of the road and i was left to fend for myself up the steps.

i gripped the hand railing tightly as i slowly climbed up the stairs. what usually takes me thirty seconds took me what felt like an hour tonight. along the way i threw up of course. finally i made it to the ratty door and pushed it open. we never locked it in case one of us, usually the boys, came home drunk off our ass.