five

after three days of trying to catch up on sleep i finally gave up, sam and i were sleeping in the living room on the two old couches. our bags still packed up due to the fact that we didn't have dressers or closets to store our things in yet.

i walked over into the kitchen to pour myself a cup of good coffee, the mug i chose today being an ac/dc one. i walked back to the living room to see axl sitting on the couch i slept on, his arm extended across the back of it while his other hand held a cup of coffee. i sat down next to his and he flashed a sleepy smile at me.

"mornin kid, how'd you sleep?" he questioned me as he took a drink from his coffee, his bare chest rising and falling as he glanced from me to the television a few times.

MTV was on and the boys were watching all the different music videos, izzy and steven sitting on the floor in front of sam, slash sat down next to me and duff sitting on the arm of the couch next to axl.

slash had a bottle of jack daniels in hand, duff had a vodka bottle, izzy and steven drinking coffee and sam still asleep.

"alcohol for breakfast?" i questioned as i looked at slash and duff, this was the third day in a row id asked because they had done it consecutively since we got back.

"shut ya trap, heather, you wish you could down alcohol like we can." slash challenged me and i sat for a moment and thought, alcohol taste wasn't the problem for me, i actually admired the burning sensation it gave my throat but i could get drunk too easily on it and morning drunkenness wasn't something i wanted.

"i'll take that bet." i smirked at him and he gave me a double take, his laughter stopping as he eyed me up and down.

"alright, this weekend when we go to the cathouse you and i will see who can down the most alcohol," he smirked at me, "without throwing up." his words acted as poison that knew all i was hiding.

"and what do i get when i win?" i questioned him and he laughed and shook his head slowly.

"don't be so sure, princess. i've been drinking for quite sometime."

"trust me, i know." i shot back at him smoothly.

he looked over at me like he wanted to ring my neck. i kept my ground and just smirked at him, "you're fuckin on, heather." he laughed before standing up and walking out onto the balcony to smoke a cigarette in fresh air just to pollute it.

¥¥¥

the rest of the day drug along slowly, there wasn't too much going on with MTV so it acted as background noise while we played various board games and card games.

eventually time rolled around to 3:28 a.m. on the clock hanging upon the wall and we were beginning a new poker game.

"i have an idea to spice things up a bit." i heard axl speak, his voice deep and dark as he looked around the coffee table, all of us seated on the floor as we waited for him to enlighten us.

"are we drinking?" duff began as he got a bit excited, "please tell me we're drinking." duff pleaded as he could hardly sit still.

"that adds another twist, thanks duff." axl smirked at him and leaned back against the couch slightly, his arm draping across the cushions above my shoulders. "we're playing strip poker." axl announced. my jaw dropped and i shook my head as my face fell into my palms.

"how does this apply to drinking?" slash questioned as he set down his red solo cup, the mix of alcohols unknown.

"so happy you asked that, my friend. so the rules are winner picks who loses an item of clothing, but it can't be the same person consecutively. also each person had three opportunities to skip on stripping and take a shot of the winners choosing." axl simply explained the rules and we all agreed. "also, everyone should be wearing the same amount of clothing so ladies count yours up and we'll base it off of what you got.