eighteen

the feeling of my bottom lip being dragged between slash's teeth left a sensation that lingered on my lips, begging for more. my eyes slowly opened as i looked up at his baby browns, the colors in them melting me where i laid as a soft smile tugged at the corners of my lips. he was gorgeous. his curled locks a mess due to the fact that he'd been sleeping, it didn't stop me from tangling my hands in the curly jungle of hair he had.
my lips parting just the slightest to speak before he cut me off with a second kiss, this one a bit harder than the first one, my insides turning to butterflies as his lips worked against mine, i needed more. my tongue swiped along his bottom lip, asking for entrance, the guitarist taking it upon himself to take control and dominate my mouth with his warm tongue. his hand landing on my cheek, the feeling of his calloused fingers along my delicate skin made a soft noise leave my lips and flow right into the kiss. my breathing uneven as he pulled away once again, his long fingers framing along my cheek as his thumb gently brushed along my bottom lip.
once again my lips parted to say something, before i could make any words out he spoke before me, "don't speak." his voice now deeper and in a much more sultry tone than i'd ever heard before. without a word he sat up on my bed and looked down at me, smoothing out his black jeans and smiling softly over to me as he patted his lap briefly, "come take your rightful place." slashs voice was all scratchy, seduction oozing from each and every word as he watched me. i took note of his bare chest, watching it rise and fall at an even pace, his own eyes scanning over what i'd been wearing. the old hoodie and black shorts.
i climbed myself onto his lap and his hands immediately found their way to my hips, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly as he looked up at me on his lap.
my thoughts were taken up my him and only him. it felt as though nothing existed but the two of us, his left hand left my cheek as it brushed my hair out of my face pushing my locks behind my shoulder. with the slightest hesitation he leaned up and kissed me once more, his hand grabbing a handful of my hair and tugging at it causing a gentle noise to leave my lips, i could feel his smirk within the kiss.
my own hands traveled to one of his biceps while the other pressed on his upper chest right near his collarbone. he wasted no time in pushing my hand away from his chest, teeth nipping at my bottom lip playfully. i trailed my free hand to his hair, taking my own grip of it and tugging on it, this seeming to have switched something in him, a desperate need for more.
the soft sound of led zeppelin's self titled album was heard throughout the house, dazed and confused playing. before i could process anything else his hand that held onto my waist began gliding it along his lap. my eyes fluttered as another soft moan left my lips, i could feel him hardening beneath me, that being a weakness i had.
i squirmed a bit as i felt him pressed up against me, a faint moan leaving my lips as i pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him i noticed his eyes had darkened with a deep sense of sensuality. a devilish smirk all along his lips at he looked at me.
"you can't handle it, can you?" his words laced with pure taunt, i kept myself silent in order to stop myself from giving in to his teasing, "i asked you a question." he spoke with a hint of anger, slowly i shook my head to give him some sort of response. his tone was absolutely ruining, feeling myself getting wet just by his words and actions, my breathing picking up subtly but it was enough for him to notice.
his hand slid from my waist down to the top of my shorts, cocking an eyebrow up at me as he knew what he had done. his eyes staring into mine for a look of approval before continuing, i gently nodded in response, him wasting no time in doing what his wanted.
his warm hand slid down the front of my shorts, the smirk persistent on his lips as the tip of his fingers dipped down into my thong i'd been wearing, feeling the spreading wetness his eyes flickered back up into mine, "youre all wet for me, aren't you?" his words became cocky, he knew what he had done. his two fingers began to slowly rub circles into my center, my grip on his bicep tightening from the sensation, my head falling forward a bit as my breathing quickly became uneven, fingers swiping along my skin and gathering my wetness on them before removing his hands from my shorts and bringing his fingers to his lips.
he sucked the taste from them for a brief moment before bringing his hand to my chin and lifting it so my eyes would meet his. "you just keep getting better and better, don't you?"
i could feel his jeans tightening below me, the feeling nearly becoming too much to handle, i lifted myself off him but before i could get too far his hands grabbed my waist once again and pulled me down onto him, the muscles in my thighs tightened as my brows furrowed from how it felt.
"you have to feel what you've done to me." he whispered in my ear, his tone of voice dark as he was filled with lust. i couldn't handle the waiting any longer, it was killing me, i needed him in any sort of way, not having him was eating away at me and i couldn't help but want any sort of contact.
to get things moving i slid myself off his lap and onto my knees upon the floor where i looked up at him. my hands grabbed at the button of his jeans, he rested himself back on his arms a bit as he looked down at me allowing my freedom to do as i wanted.
my hands left his button and i leaned up and kissed along the bulge of his jeans, an uneven heavy breath leaving his lips as he looked down at me. my tongue slowly licked along the fabric covered bulge before i gave in and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. tugging them down with his help he was finally set free.
a soft sigh of relief leaving him as his hand traveled to my hair, i wasted no time in licking along his length, taking my time to tease him as he had teased me before. only i was much more generous and soon wrapped my mouth around his length, sucking harshly on his tip before making my way down, his hand guided my head at the pace he wanted, also pushing my head down a bit more to take more of him in but i didn't mind.
all too soon his power hungry side came out and he stood up in one quick motion and began thrusting himself in my mouth. my hands pressed on my knees as i allowed his actions, this only turning me on more as i wanted him desperately.
soft moans along with gagging noises emitted from my lips as he continued, deep grunts left his as his head hung forward, long curly hair clouding his euphoric filled features before he stopped and pulled me up to my feet. wrapping his arms around me he kissed me with more want this time before pushing me down onto my back and yanking my shorts off.
his hands traveled up and removed the hoodie i'd been wearing, him being happily surprised to find the absence of a bra, his body leaned over mine as his lips kissed along my neck and down to my collarbone, he knew my weak spot and intended on taking full advantage of it.
while he kissed and sucked along my skin he had himself set between my thighs, grinding himself into me through the black lace material as his lips made their way down my body. uneven, hot breaths fanned my skin as he was working himself up, eventually his lips found one of my breasts and he didn't hold back. his lips sucking on my nipples as he alternated between the two before continuing his journey down. finally his lips met the material i was wearing, my back arched up slightly as he pressed harsh kissing into it, my eyes rolling back a bit from the pleasure.
"oh my god," my words were a mere whisper, "slash please."
with that, he gave in, tugging my underwear down with his teeth before tossing them aside, his large hands gripped my thighs tightly before he buried his face between my thighs. my hands immediately flew down to his hair as i tugged at it, pushing it out of his face to keep it out of the way as my back arched up.
his tongue pushing itself inside me as a loud moan left me, tugging harder at his hair as my thighs began to shake a bit, i couldn't handle it and he knew it. before i could get too ahead of myself he pulled away, pressing a soft kiss on my sensitivity before coming back up to me and kissing me harshly, wanting me to taste myself.
"are you ready?" he asked gruffly, his hair hanging in his face as i could feel him lined at my entrance, i gave a nod and a soft 'please' before the feeling of him completely took over every sensation in my body. my legs wrapping around his waist in an attempt to pull him closer, my head leaning far back as he hadn't given me time to adjust to him. my hands attacking his tanned muscular back as his thrusts were in a hard and deep rhythm. burying his face in my neck as nothing but pure moans pushed passed my lips.
his name leaving my lips over and over again as well as my own name leaving his, the music of led zeppelin was muted out by our sounds. his thrusts becoming more and more aggressive as he found the rhythm he wanted. both of our breathing uneven as he fucked me harder.
my eyes began to grow hazy as a pit in my stomach began to form, my nails leaving long and deep scratches along his fresh back, his thrusts sped up a bit as deep grunts and a few moans left his plump lips, all of a sudden everything became too much to handle, i felt a deep pressure overflow my body as my moans became erratic. my thighs tightened around his torso as my hands tightened on his back, i couldn't take anymore. before i knew it my body had been sent over the edge, loud moans and a string of curse words along with his name flooded past my lips. my whole body tensing up before i released myself onto him, my thighs shaking without any sort of control as my body went limp beneath his. after a few more thrusts i felt him release himself inside me, the warm feeling spreading a bit.
slashs sweaty body nearly collapsing onto mine before he pulled out and laid himself beside me. his arms wrapped around me as he reached down and pulled the blankets over us, kissing the top of my head softly as he held me.
"are you okay?" he asked softly, i nodded with a gentle hum as i cuddled myself up into his chest. he reached over to the nightstand and picked up his cigarette, lighting it before taking a long drag from it. "you're perfect." he spoke softly before returning to his cigarette. my body felt weak but in pure euphoria, a sense of tiredness overcoming me and before i knew it i had passed out on his warm, tanned, toned chest. the sound of zeppelin had returned and i could hear the soft humming coming from slash, although he didn't sing, he still loved the music enough to hum to it.