six

slashs hand tangled in my hair as he tugged on it softly, letting me know what the wanted. my lips ached to have his pressed against mine, his hot breath dancing along my skin, how i'd give anything to have a kiss from him. his hand fell down slightly as his thumb grazed along my cheek, he leaned down to me and pulled me closer. his lips finally locking on mine, my hands ran through his hair as he smirked into the kiss.

his hands grabbed a hold of my hips as i let go of the blanket letting it fall onto the floor, he slowly backed me up to his bed and i pulled away slowly and gazed at him. he was truly beautiful, his tanned skin perfect and soft, his eyes a beautiful brown, his hair wild and untamable but absolutely gorgeous, and his lips, plump and soft, leaving you hungry for more. how i wanted more, i craved his every touch, my left hand pressing on his chest to prevent another kiss from happening, i gazed up at him into his deep brown eyes.

i bent down and picked up one of his shirts from the floor and pulled it on, looking around the room and finding a pair of boxers as i pulled them on. i smiled up at him and kissed him once more as my right hand slid down from his hair and to the back of his neck. i missed his collarbone softly before walking past him, his hand reaching out and grabbing mine, my fingers slowly slipping through his grip as i walked to the door and smiled at him one last time.

"good night, slash." i whispered before quietly opening the door and escaping the heated room. i walked over to the couch where sam was sleeping and smiled down at her before pulling the blanket on top of her. i walked over to my couch and saw axl sleeping in it. i shook my head and though for a moment, i can wake him because he probably won't go back to sleep. i sighed and grabbed a cup from the table and finished the drink quickly. i stumbles around the apartment until i found the door that looked most like axls and walked through it, quickly falling onto the bed and staring at the wall to my right covered in different posters.

a million thoughts racing through my mind, all of them coming back to slash. got me up all night. all i'm thinking of is love songs. the minutes ticking by as i wasn't getting any sleep. i looked over at the clock residing on axls bedside table, the numbers shown 6:16 in the morning.

eventually after attempting to count all the posters in axls room i finally fell asleep.

¥¥¥

i quickly sat up, panting and sweating, my body shaken from what had happened, my night terrors were back. i ran a hand through my hair as i tried to calm my breathing, i quickly tied my hair up with the pink scrunchie i kept around my wrist and looked around the bed and tables nearby to find a source of water or at least a cigarette. no luck.

i quickly got out of bed and ran into the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out a plastic water bottle in which i finished in seconds. my breathing was slowing and my body temperature coming back to normal. i leaned against the kitchen counter and shook my head slowly as i tried to recant what i had seen but fell short of it. i glanced at the clock, 11:45. i let out a soft sigh and walked into the living room where i saw axl naked on the couch with the blanket barely covering his left leg. sam was asleep on the opposite couch, fully clothed and snuggled up in four blankets.

i walked over to the couch where axl slept and sat on the edge of it, slowly running my right hand through his strawberry blonde hair, down his back and then right back up. he mumbled something softly that i couldn't make out as he ran his left hand along my thigh, very much still asleep.

"wake up, sleepyhead." i whispered down to him as i kissed the back of his head and rubbed his shoulder a bit. he slowly woke up, his eyes scanning along my body and i smiled down at him. he rolled over onto his back and my head shot up to ignore making contact or looking at his dick. he cocked and eyebrow at me before looking down and laughing at him being exposed. he pulled the blanket on top of him and smiled over at me as his hand began to wander. he sat up next to me and smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.