nineteen

i woke up to an empty bed, i felt as though i had completely dreamt up last night but with the absence of my clothes i knew it was all real, the soreness between my thighs also being evidence going toward the reality of last night.
i pulled myself out of bed and dressed myself in a hoodie and some pajama shorts, pulling on my kitty slippers and leaving my room. the heavy sound of motörhead being heard throughout the apartment as i made my way downstairs to eat some breakfast.
finding myself in the kitchen i saw slash sitting at the table drinking some coffee and flipping through a kerrang magazine, his eyes lifting from the pages as he flashed a smile up at me.
"good morning, beautiful." he spoke, his voice raspy from the events that had occurred just a few hours ago, my whole inside flared up in butterflies as i waved at him with a small smile.
"good morning, handsome." i spoke as i walked over to where he was sitting, setting myself on his lap as we looked through the magazine together for a few moments, his arm secured around my waist as my own arms wrapped around the back of his neck and brushing through his hair.
"how'd you sleep, baby?" his words sounding like soft velvet to me as he spoke, i could listen to him speak for hours upon hours on end.
"so nice and warm, thanks to you." i smirked at him as i placed a soft kiss on his forehead, pushing my hands through his hair to remove his curls from his face, both my hands resting on his cheeks as i looked down into his eyes, i could get lost in his baby brown eyes for hours, "how did you sleep, my sweet angel?"
"i slept really well," a soft laugh interlaced within his words as he looked up at me, "man for some reason i was really tired." he spoke with a smirk, i shook my head playfully and leaned into his chest.
"oh i have no idea what could've happened." a giggle lacing my words as my thumb gently caressed his cheek. "you are so handsome, did you know that?" i asked softly, his lips parted to deny my compliment but before he let a word out i stood up and looked down at him, standing between his legs as he pulled me closer to him by the backs of my thighs.
"where do you think you're going?" he asked as his hands ran up and down my legs.
"i'm hungry, slash." i spoke with a smirk, a hint of a duh tone in my voice, he cocked an eyebrow up at me as i began to back up out of his grasp, his hands tugging me closer.
"i'm starved baby, and i know just what i want." his tone had darkened, my eyes widening slightly as his hands gave my thighs a squeeze, his head lifting my hoodie ever so slightly as he began to kiss my lower stomach.
"slash, i want real food." i groaned, trying to mask the moans begging to break free as his lips continued their kissing. he grunted in response and continued moving down my body, his hands sliding up the backs of my thighs as his fingers teased along the seam of the crotch of my shorts. my knees weakened a bit as i whimpered softly, i fought every urge in me to not give in.
"come on heather.." he whispered softly against my skin, tugging my shorts down a bit with his teeth, lips returning to my skin as his tongue swiped along it just before pressing kisses onto me again.
finally i had built enough strength in me to stop him, pulling his up gently by his hair as i looked down at him, lifting his chin with my finger as i looked down at him. "no dessert before breakfast baby," i spoke softly, my lips inches from his as i placed a soft kiss on them, "and if you're good, i'll let you have whatever you want." i smirked down at him, "i promise." my last words before placing one last feather like kiss on his lips before turning around and walking into the kitchen.
"oh fuck, heather." he whined as he slumped down in the chair, hands covering his lap to hide his erection, "heat, i need you." he spoke over to me, brown eyes softening as he looked over to me, his eyes flickering down to his bulge and then back up to me.
"no begging, you can wait." i spoke tauntingly, "and you're going to have to, we're gonna go out to eat because we have no food here." i spoke with a sigh as i shut the cupboards, hearing a load groan from slash on the chair, "you better quiet your mouth or else we'll go to the grocery store."
his head shot up as he looked at me, "you wouldn't dare." he spoke with a low warning in his voice, i couldn't help but laugh to myself, i crossed my arms and nodded over at him.
"get dressed, we're going to the store." i spoke with a smirk, turning on my heels and walking up to my bedroom to get dressed. halfway up the stairs slash realized i wasn't kidding, an even louder and more dramatic sigh came from him as he stood up and made his way to the steps. to tease him i pulled off my hoodie and shorts and tossed them aside. "oh slash," i called over to him, standing at the top of the stairs.
"i'm coming, i'm com-" stopping mid sentence as he looked up me, his lips parting a bit as he looked up at me, "oh my god, baby." he spoke desperately, hands falling to his sides as he licked his lips up at me. "oh you're asking for it," his voice darker than before as he looked up at me, a dangerous smirk playing along his lips. before i could process anything he took off in a sprint up the stairs, letting out a squeal as he quickly caught up to me, i turned around to run away from him but his arms caught around me before i could get very far, "you're not going anywhere with that kind of teasing." his voice was dark, words taunting along my neck as his hand slowly began to wander up my chest, between my breasts and to my neck where he caught a firm grip on it. my body weakened at the contact as my breathing became uneven.
"slash, not now." i spoke pleadingly, i knew this was my doing, but i really was hungry and didn't have much sex drive at the moment.
"fine, but just you wait till i get my hands on you." he spoke with a smirk before letting me go completely so i could go get ready for the store.
it didn't take either of us very long to get ready, slash just put on some jeans along with a ramones shirt and his cowboy boots. his hair as wild as ever as his jungle like hair was untamable. i put on my shorts, a black sabbath shirt and my black doc martens. nothing too extravagant due to the fact that it was just the grocery store. i pulled my hair up into a pony tail and came downstairs to see slash lounging on the couch with a bottle of jack in hand.
"come on baby, we don't have all day." he spoke to me as he stood up, grabbing a makeshift list he'd written down for the two of us of things we needed from the store. with that we left the apartment and started our walk to the store.
the walk was nice, it was a warm summer day and i could feel the sun shining down on my exposed arms and legs, slash was nearly covered but his tanned skin looked stunning in the sunlight. as we walked i caught his gaze peering over at me time and time again, i began to think i'd done something wrong so i just looked over at him and tilted my head to the side, he just gave me a smile before reaching over and taking my hand in his, interlacing our fingers together as we walked. his hand pulling me closer to him so that i was right up against his side. with this newfound closeness he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, both my hands now free from his grasp but i still wanted that close feeling.
with his hand hanging from my shoulder i reached up with my hand and took ahold of his, kissing his hand softly as we continued to walk, in this moment i felt complete serenity, nothing but happiness filled my body as i held onto him. i began to feel myself slipping into him emotionally, he was all i wanted, he was perfect. not just looks wise but also personality, he was so funny and easy to talk to, he could read my mind and know exactly what i wanted or what i was thinking without even second guessing things. he was comfort and warmth, i felt trust within him and i could feel myself falling for him.
i had been snapped out of my thoughts when i felt him pull my body closer to his to avoid me getting hit by some kids on skateboards.
soon we were met by the cool air of the grocery store as the doors opened, i felt like i was a kid in the candy store wanting some of everything. there was a bakery right by the entrance, subconsciously my curiosity made me drift to the smell of fresh baked goods but slash pulled me back to him and shook his head.
"we're sticking to the list, young lady." he spoke jokingly in a stern tone as he grabbed a shopping cart and began finding his way through the isles of the grocery store.
"okay okay." i spoke before following after him, my arm hooking in his elbow as we walked together, "what's first on the list, sir?" i questioned, a smirk spread along his face and he looked down at me.
"you are so damn adorable." a soft laugh left his lips as we were walking, i felt butterflies in my stomach erupt as i held onto him and listened to him talk.
"stop being cute." i tried to speak with a straight face but the smile i had was something i couldn't hide, he made me so happy.
"come here, you're not in the right spot." he spoke, stopping our walking he pulled me in front of him so i was the barrier between him and the cart, "go ahead, step up, i won't drop you." he flashed a smile down at me and i did as i was told, stepping onto the bottom bar of the cart, slash wasted no time in standing right behind me and starting to push the cart again.
throughout the store we made jokes, we found ourselves down a discount isle filled with clothing and all sorts of hats and i put one of the big floppy sun hats on slash, he was adorable. as we stood in the isle together his laughter was uncontrollable, he knew how ridiculous the hat was and how silly he must've looked in it due to the fact that he couldn't see.
all of a sudden his laughter slowed down and he just looked at me, his eyes softened and his hand found its place on my cheek, "you're beautiful." he spoke softly, my heart began beating uncontrollably and i felt the air rush out of my body. both of slashs hands cupped my cheeks and he leaned down, this time no hesitation whatsoever and he kissed me with such passion and hunger but it felt different. this time it wasn't lust driven, it was emotionally.