Chapter 1

No one's POV
(10 years earlier)
A young Sayian girl about 23, was running towards the space pods on Freiza's main ship. She was out of breath, but she knew she had to keep running, for if she stopped she would get caught by one of the soldiers following her. The reason they were chasing after her... ha, well she was pregnant with Lord Freiza's child and she was trying to get away to the planet that the Namekian Kami lived on called Earth. She finally made it to the pods but when she got there she saw at least 20 men of Freiza's. One of the men named Ice said, "Miss Brookly, Lord Freiza demands you go back to your room to rest." in the most soothing voice he could manage. " Ha, you think I'm gonna listen to you! You got to be kidding me all I care about right now is getting off this stupid ship and getting my child to safety! " Right at that moment Lord Freiza himself walked in. "Brookly my dear, you and our child will be safe here, I won't let anything happen to you or the child." " You think I'm just gonna let you brainwash my child into thinking Sayians were nothing but mindless apes! * huff, huff, huff * not happening. " She sent a ki blast at one of the lights on the ceiling, causing it to fall on three of the soldiers and that gave her just enough time to make it to one of the space pods, punch in the coordinates to Earth, and take off into the the deep emptiness of space.

(A/N) I know it's not much of a first chapter but I had to have something to set the stage. so here you go the first chapter.
-299 words