Chapter 19

A/n- I wish I could draw this good.

2 days until school

Goten's POV.
When I woke up this morning, (Y/n) was gone. I was kind of worried. So, I walked to the bathroom and heard the water running. "Hey, who's in there?" I said knocking. "Me."
I heard (Y/n)'s voice call out. Before I walked away she asked, "Hey, could you…um…get me a towel? I forgot to get one." "Sure."

I walked down the hall to the closet and grabbed a towel for her. When I got back to the bathroom I walked in to give her the towel…but…what I saw…I did NOT plan to see.  (Y/n) had just opened the curtain and I could see everything. I quickly cover my eyes like a child. "I'm sorry I should've knocked!" I said feeling very sorry. She burst out laughing. "What's so funny, (Y/n)?"
"Goten, why are you covering your eyes? You've seen me naked before." Then I remembered. "Oh yeah." I said uncovering my eyes. "You look good and here." I handed her the towel. "Thank you." "Your welcome." I then walked out.

(Time Skip)

I am currently laying on the couch in nothing but my boxers, while (Y/n) is beside me in a tank top and shorts. We have every single fan in the house directed on us. Why? You my ask. Well, because it is 103°F today. "Hey Goten?" she asked. "Yeah." "Can we go swimming?" "Yes!"

(Y/n)'s POV.
We both jumped up off the couch and ran to Goten's room. He ran for his dresser and I ran for my bag. He pulled out a pair of red swimming trunks and I pulled out (What ever you swim in because I know not everyone is comfortable in a swim suit.) I ran to the bathroom and put it on. 

When I got back to Goten's room he had a bag of stuff ready. It has sunscreen, towels, and extra clothes. "Did you grab me extra clothes too?" I asked nicely. "Yes." "Ok!"

(Time Skip)

When we got to the pond, (which is surprisingly very clean), Goten ran towards the water. "Hold on. Hey get your butt back over here!"
"But (Y/n)." he whined. "Sunscreen first mister." "Ok." He sighed and walked back to me. It was the spray on stuff, so I sprayed him and he sprayed me. When he was done with my face, I opened my eyes and Goten was gone and the sunscreen was in the bag. I shrugged and walked towards the water. I was about to jump in when I was picked up and thrown into the pond. I then heard them jump in. I came back up, I turned around to see Goten laughing his ass off. I faced him and leaned in as if I was gonna kiss him and…slapped him in the back of the head.

"Hey, what was that for?" he asked rubbing the back of his head. "You know!" "Oh…yeah" I was so mad, I wouldn't even look at him. "Hey babe. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I promise I won't do it again." I still wouldn't look at him. "Hey, look at me." I remained silent and still wouldn't look at him. He put his hand under my chin and turning my head, making me look at him. "I said…I was sorry. I promise I'll never do it again. Just please forgive me." I saw pain and sincerity in his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little so he could plunge his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't gonna let him win this time though. As we fought for dominance I won. His eyes widened.

(Time Skip and Y'all did it again.)

He picked me up and carried me over to the pond to clean up. When we were done we put our extra clothes on and Goten laid out the two towels he brought right next to each other and we laid down on them. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close and I snuggled into his chest. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. We fell asleep just laying there.

(Time Skip)

Goten's POV.
It's about 9:00pm and we just got home. "Where were y'all two?" Dad said from the kitchen. "Well…uh…eh…we—" I stammered but was cut off. "I'm just messing with y'all. I saw you two sleeping under the tree by the pond when I was flying home." I let out a relieved sigh. (Y/n) and I ate and walked to my room. When we got there (Y/n) packed up her stuff, while I packed a bag with a pair of pajama pants and my new school clothes and a comb. I left my school supplies and backpack at (Y/n)'s house.

We both did our nightly routines. After that, we got into bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. (Y/n) turned to face me and snuggled into my chest. I put my face in the crook of her neck. We both fell asleep like that. The last thing I thought of was 'God…I love this girl.'

-919 words
-Zoi out✌😎