Chapter 17

A/n- Pan is 5 years old in this story currently.

4 days until school

(Y/n)'s POV.
It's about 5:00pm and to tonight me and Goten are babysitting Pan, Gohan and Vedal's 5 year old daughter and Goten's niece. Of course, Goku is out training with my Dad…again. I still train, but not as much as them. They can't catch up to me in power level though.

"Uncle Goten, I'm bored." Pan said while hanging upside down off the couch. "I am too Pan." Goten whined while hanging off the couch like Pan. "Hey, I have an idea. Let's play Just Dance!" I said trying to get them to stop whining. "Ok!" Goten jumped up and plugged up the Wii. "I'm awesome at this game!" Pan said while rolling off the couch onto the floor.

Once we got the game set up we all decided to do "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction. When we were done we looked at our results. Pan got ★★★, I got ★★★★, and surprisingly, Goten got ★★★★★.

(Time Skip)

We did a couple more songs and after that I looked at the time. "Hey, we need to turn the game off so, Pan, you can take your bath and so I can make dinner." I said turning my controller off. "Ok." They said turning off the Wii and the tv. Pan then grabbed her pjs out of her bag and went to take a bath.

I walked to the kitchen, heading straight for the freezer. I pulled out the chicken strips. I turned on the oven, put them on a pan, and put the pan in the oven. I then filled a bowl with water, put salt in it, and put it in the microwave for 10 minutes. After that, I put the noodles in the water and then put that on 10 more minutes.

I was standing in the kitchen, facing the counter, and playing my phone, waiting for the food to be done, when Goten walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "You look so beautiful tonight, babe. More beautiful than usual." "Thank you Goten." I said rolling my eyes.

He slowly started to kiss down my neck, soon finding my sweet spot. Once he found it, he attacked that spot with kisses and love bites. But Pan walked in and said, "Ew, get a room." Goten quickly pulled away and I got up and took the chicken strips out of the oven and mixed up the Mac and Cheese. I divided the food up evenly between 4 plates and I took one of the plates, wrapped it in foil and put it in the fridge for Goku. I put a note on the fridge so he would know where it was at.

(Time Skip)

We are in the living room watching a movie with Pan asleep, curled up into Goten's side. He had his arm around me, when there was a knock at the door. "Must be Gohan and Vedal." I said getting up to answer the door. It was them. Gohan walked over to Pan and picked her up, along with her bag, while Vedal paid us. "Thanks Vedal." We said. "Your welcome." "Bye." They both said.

"Well (Y/n), looks like we're alone until my Dad gets home. Do ya wanna go take a shower?" Goten said seductively. "Nope! We got dishes to do!" I smirked and walked towards the kitchen laughing. Goten pouted and followed me to the kitchen trying to hide the fact that I got him excited.

-602 words
-Zoi out✌😎