chapter 6

(Y/n) POV.
Dad got up and left the chamber. I walked out behind him. I just now realized how sweaty I was. So, I walked to my room and grabbed an outfit. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower.
(Time Skip)
I got out of the shower and blow dried, brushed, and straightened my hair.
When, I was done I sat on my bed and pulled my diary out from under my pillow, where I had placed it when I unpacked yesterday. I started writing about the past two days.
A/n- There might be more diary entries. When there is it will be written like this.
Dear Diary,
The past two days have been amazing. I got adopted. I have a big brother. I also met the most dreamiest boy. His name is Goten. He has the blackest eyes, they remind me of the night sky. He had spikey,black hair and the cutest nose ever. But that's enough for today.
I closed it and slid the diary back under my pillow. I then heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I told the person. Then, Mom walked in. " Hey, sweety. So you want to go get some new clothes and other stuff? We can also go get some lunch. " "Who's all coming?" I asked Mom.
" Chichi, which is Goten's mom, Vedal, which is Goten's sister in law, 18, which is Krillen's wife, Krillen is one of my friends, and us. " Mom answered back. "Ok."
(Time Skip)
Bulma's POV.
We were in the car driving to Vedal's house when "How Far I'll Go" from Moanna came on. I heard (Y/n) singing it in the back seat.

I've been staring at the edge of the water, long as I can remember never really knowing why.

I wish, I could be the perfect daughter, but I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try.

Every turn I take, every trail I track, every path I make, every road leads back to the place I know where I can not go, where I long to be.

See where the sky meets the sea, it calls me.

And no one knows how far it goes.

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me, one day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go.

I know everybody on this island seems so happy on this island, everything is by design.

I know everybody on this island has a role on this island, so maybe I can role with mine.

I can lead with pride, I can make us strong. I'll be satisfied if I play along, but the voice inside songs a different song, what is wrong with me?!

See the light as it shines on the sea, it's blinding, but no one knows how deep it goes, and it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me, and let me know what's beyond that line, will I cross that line.

Where the light, where the sky meets the sea, it calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes.

If the wind in my sail on the sea, stays behind me, one day I'll know how far I'll go             .

"That was amazing (Y/n)." " Thanks Mom. "
she said with her face red.
-560 words