Chapter 3

(A/n) So this chapter takes place 5 months before Beerus and Whis show up. Also in this story it is a three year time skip between the Kid Buu Saga and the events of Bulma's birthday. So, Trunks is 11 years old and Goten and (Y/n) are 10 years old. And if you couldn't guess Brookly is dead.

Your POV.
I woke up to a loud knock at my door. So, I got up and answered the door and it was Ms.Lisa. "(Y/n) remember, today is adoption day so dress nice, please." " But Ms.Lisa" I whined " I'm not gonna get adopted. I've been here since I born. Just face it, no one wants me. And even if they did think about adopting me, once they see my tail their gonna pick someone else. They always do. It's no use. " " (Y/n), I'm tried of you putting yourself down. I have a good feeling your gonna get adopted today. " I just rolled my eyes at that. After that Ms.Lisa left and I got dressed.

(A/n) This is what you put on

As I was walking down to breakfast, I tripped all the way down the stairs and it really hurt, but I just got back up and went and ate breakfast.
(Time Skip cause I can!
Vegeta: Don't listen to her she's just too lazy to write what you ate.
Goku: Vegeta don't be mean!
Me: Don't worry Goku he's right I am to lazy to write it.
Vegeta: Hah, I was right!
Me: Anyway, let's get back to the story, shall we!)

We all lined up from youngest to oldest, so I was at the back of the line cause I was the oldest at 10. When it was finally my turn, I walked into the interview room and closed the door. As I was walking to sit down, I noticed it was a couple made up of a guy with gravity defying black hair and a girl with short blue hair. As soon as I sat down I said "Before we even start this interview I need to tell you I have a tail." I stood up and showed them. They had a shocked look on their faces and I walked to the door and said " like I thought" but then the dude with the gravity defying hair said "Wait!" I turned around "What!?" "We still want to interview you. I use to have a tail myself." " Na-eh! " " Yep" So I walked back over and sat down. " Ok first of all, tell us your name. " said the girl with blue hair.

(A/n)- If it's written like this it's you. If it's written like this it's Bulma. And if it's written like this it's Vegeta.

"My name is (Y/n)." " Well, (Y/n) I'm Bulma and this is my husband Vegeta."
"Tell us some of the things you like." " Well, I like (insert things you like) and martial arts. My favorite color is (F/C). I also hate girly stuff and (insert things you hate).

(Time skip)
Vegeta's POV.
After (Y/n) left, me and Bulma talked it over and we decided to adopt her and that when we got home we would explain everything to her. So we walked up to the front desk. "Can we get the adoption papers for (Y/n), please?" Bulma asked. " Ok, let me get them real quick" Ms.Lisa said and handed us the papers. "Oh and would y'all like to give her your last name?" " Yes, please. " I said with a small smirk. When we were done, Ms.Lisa told (Y/n) to pack her stuff and head down stairs.

Your POV.
When I was told I was getting adopted I was so excited. I packed up my few belongs which includes my shoes and clothes and my books. I ran down stairs and when I did I tripped and fell down the stairs again and this time I landed on my face and got a bloody nose. Vegeta, Bulma, and Ms.Lisa ran over to me. "Are you ok?" asked Bulma. "Yeah, did I forget to mention I'm very clumsy." " Here"  Ms.Lisa handed me a few paper towels and an ice pack. So, I put the paper towels and then the ice pack on my nose and Vegeta helped me up and he grabbed my (F/C) duffle bag and we walked to the car. He put the bag in the trunk. Then Bulma opened the door for me and I got in. About 5 minutes later I fell asleep thinking about my new home.
-767 words