Chapter 5

Goten's POV.
While I was flying home that night I couldn't help but let my mind wonder back to (Y/n). My thoughts went something like this ' Wow (Y/n) is so beautiful. Her (e/c) eyes shine like diamonds.I just wanna....' 'Wait, Goten you can't think like that, she's your best friend's sister, plus you've only known her for a day, and if Vegeta ever found out you like his daughter he'd kill you.'But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't think of anything else.
(Time Skip*about 5 minutes*)
I looked up ahead and saw my house in the distance,but I also noticed that the Sun had gone down. 'Mom is gonna be mad at me '. So I flew home as fast as I could, which was really fast. I descended and walked in the front door checking the clock, 'crap, it's 10:00pm, mom is gonna be so mad.' Right at that moment Dad came out of the kitchen. "Oh, hey Son, weren't you supposed to be home by 9:00pm?" " Didn't Mom say no more midnight snacks? " I said being as serious as I could. "I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me, deal?" " Deal! " and Dad walked back in the kitchen as I walked to my room and went to sleep thinking about (Y/n).
(Time Skip)
(Y/n) POV.
I woke up the next morning to the smell of (F/F). So I ran down stairs as fast as I could and ran into Dad. "Hold your horses (Y/n)." " Sorry Dad. " I said looking sincere. "It's ok,I was actually gonna come wake you up for breakfast, we are having (F/F)." " I know. I smelled it all the way up stairs! " I answered,very excited. "That's why you were running wasn't it?" " Yep. " "Ok, let's go eat then." So,I followed my Dad into the kitchen and sat down. "Good morning (Y/n)." " Good morning Mom. " I said sounding cheerful. Then Mom asked, "Do you want milk or juice?" " Milk/Juice. " "What kind, (F/Fl) or (LF/FL)"  " (F/Fl) " Then, she walked over to me and poured the drink in my cup. "Thanks Mom." " your welcome baby. " Right then Trunks came in, playing on his phone and walked into the wall. "OW!" he yelled while rubbing his nose. "Trunks, are you ok?" I asked getting worried . "Yeah, I'm fine." He said trying to act tough, which was so funny I started laughing. "What's so funny?" He said getting mad. "Nothing." I said still giggling.  "Maybe if you weren't on your phone all the time you wouldn't have ran into the wall." Dad said with a smirk, while reading the news paper. "What ever." Trunks said while rolling his eyes. "Thank you for choosing Angsty Teen." I said under my breath. "What did you say?!" Trunks snapped. " Nothing. " I said quickly. "Stop teasing each other, kids!" Mom said sternly. " Fine! " we said. After we finished our breakfast, Dad took me to the gravity chamber. "Ok, I wanna see how strong you are." " K, Dad. " I said with a smile. "Ok, I'm gonna turn the gravity up as you walk around and tell me when it gets hard to move." " Ok, you can start. "
(Time Skip *1 hour*)
A/n- Ok so I don't know the actual X Earth's gravity was that Vegeta and Goku can withstand so I'm gonna say Vegeta can withstand 520X and Goku can withstand 620X. If you know the real X Earth's gravity tell me and I will fix it.
Vegeta's POV
When we were done I was on the floor controlling the gravity with a remote cause I couldn't stand. We're currently at 620X Earth's gravity. That is what Kakorot can withstand. "Hey, Dad it's getting hard to move."
(Y/n) finally said. I breathout a sigh of relief. I then turned the chamber back to normal. "Ok, we will start real training tomorrow." I then exited the gravity chamber and took a shower.
A/n- Oh, and help me come up with a name for you guys and gals, but for this private message me or put it in the comments if you want. When I see one I like I'll give a shout out to that person who came up with it. Also tell me if you got the Sister Location Reference.
-Gohan111111 out!✌
-735 words