Chapter 14

Trunks- 16 years old
Goten- 15 years old
(Y/n)- 15 years old

5 years later

1 week until school

(Y/n)'s POV.
In one week, I start 9th grade. I'm so excited, but today Mom, Dad, Goku, Trunks, Goten, and I are going school shopping. Mom is making Dad and Goku come because all they have been doing lately is argue with each other.

(Time Skip)

We just got to the Mall. As we walked inside Mom said, "Ok, first we need to go to Staples so we can get you kids' school supplies. Then, we will go to JcPenny's to get y'all some new clothes and backpacks and shoes. Next, we have to pick up (Y/n)'s new glasses. After that, we will eat and go home." Yeah, the glasses. About a month ago I went to the eye doctor because I was running into walls and now I have to wear glasses.

(Time Skip)

We got all of our school supplies and are now in JcPenny's getting new clothes.

(Y/n)'s outfit(above 3 pictures)

Red and black flannel w/ a white under shirt w/ a black feather on it. Black jeans with rips/holes
Black converse

Goten's outfit(Above 1 picture)
White shirt w/ a black skull, black jacket, black jeans, black converse.

Trunks got a red and black hoodie, a white under shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of green converse.

After we got our clothes, we went to get out backpacks. Trunks got a plain, black shoulder bag w/ a white strap. Goten got a single strap bag, that is red and black, and his name is sewn on the strap in Dark green. I got a (F/C) drawstring bag w/ a cute (F/Animal) on the front. The strings are (SF/C). We payed for our things and walked to the eye doctor inside the Mall. Only me and Mom went in. I followed my Mom up to the desk reluctantly and pulled my hood of the black and blue hoodie I was wearing farther down my face.

"We're here to get (Y/n) Brief's new glasses that came in." my Mom told the lady. "Ok, let me get them." The lady walked into a room behind the counter. She came out with a (F/C) glasses case in her hands. "This way, please." The lady led us to a mirror that ran the height of the wall or in other words, up to the ceiling. She handed me the glasses. They were normal nerd glasses, just like Gohan's. Square black rim. I hate them😡.

(Time Skip)

It's about 3' in the afternoon. We're at my house. My Mom called me and Goten into the living room. Goten walked in with me on his back. Mom, Dad, and Goku were all sitting on the couch. "So, what'd y'all want?" Goten said while yawning. "You sound pretty tired son." His Dad said raising an eyebrow. "Oh, I fell asleep while she was putting up her clothes." "Oh, ok." said Goku. "But what we wanted to talk to you two about is, we've all been talking and we have decided to let (Y/n) sleep over at your house Goten." said my Dad not sounding too happy about this. Those words immediately woke Goten up.

"So we get to sleep in the same room?" We both said. "Yes and in the same bed." my Mom said laughing. I got off of Goten's back and hugged each and everyone of them saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Over and over again. "Wait…for how long?" Goten questioned.  "Intill, the day before school starts. Then, Goten, you'll stay here that night." my Mom answered back.

I ran back over to Goten and jumped onto his back. "Goten, to my room so we can pack me some clothes." He ran up the stairs as fast as he could, well as fast as he could with me on his back.

(Time Skip to that night.
Vegeta: Zoi, this is the 4th time skip this in chapter so far, why are you using so many?
Jeff the Killer: Yeah, Zoi why? *wiggles eyebrows*
Me: Jeff, I will fucking kill you if you don't shut up.
Jeff: Ok. *backs away slowly*
Me: and Vegeta, it is because I am really tired but it is only 8:14pm and I need to get a lot done, ok?
Vegeta: Ok
Me: Now back to the story.)