chapter 7

We had just pulled up at Vedal's house, when a girl, which I am sure is Vedal, came walking out of the house. She got in the back seat with me and introduced herself. " My name is Vedal, nice to meet you. " " My name is (Y/n) and it is very nice to meet you too, Vedal. "
(Time Skip because I'm lazy.
Vegeta- Yeah right you are.
Goku- Vegeta I bet Zoi could kick your sorry butt any day.
Vegeta- Yeah right.
Me- You know what Vegeta, let's go!
*30 minutes later*
"Vegeta is on the ground in pain"
Me- Got anything to say now Vegeta?
Vegeta- Nope*groans in pain,then stands up*
Goku- We should get back to the story now.
Me-OK.
Goten's POV.
"Goten, get your shoes on Bulma and (Y/n) are almost here." my Mom told me. " I thought I wasn't going. " "Well, I changed my mind." Mom snapped at me.
" Ok, fine. " See, Mom use to be nice, but ever since Gohan moved out, she has been a real jerk. I don't know how much longer I can take this though. I finally went and put my shoes on. I also went and put some deodorant on, because I stink. As, I was coming down the stairs i heard Bulma's car pull up. Mom and I ran outside and Mom got in the front seat and I got in the back and sat by (Y/n). "I didn't know that you were coming Goten." Bulma said. " Well, Mom made me, but I don't mind. " I then looked over to (Y/n) and she was staring at me, but when I smiled at her, she quickly looked away, blushing. I wonder what that was for.
(Time Skip)
We were almost to the Mall in West city when "Meant to Be"
By Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line came on. Me and (Y/n) started singing along.

Baby lay on back here and relax
Kick your pretty feet up on my dash
No need to go no where fast
Let's enjoy right here where we at.

Who knows where this road s suppose to lead,
We got but nothing time,
As long as your right here next to me
Everything 's gonna be alright.

If it's meant to be it'll be,
It'll be, It'll be,
Baby just let it be.

So won't you ride with me,
Ride with me,
See where this thing goes,
If it's meant to be
It'll be, it'll be,
Baby if it meant to be.

I don't mean to be so uptight
But my hearts been hurt a couple times,
By a couple guys who didn't treat right,
I ain't gonna lie, ain't gonna lie.

Cause I'm tired of the game love,
Show me what made of,
Boy make me believe,

Whoh, hold up girl don't you know
You know your beautiful
And it's easy to see.......

If it's meant to be,
It'll be, it'll be,
Baby just let it be.

So, won't ride with me,
Ride with me,
Let's see where this thing goes.

If it's meant to be,
It'll be, it'll be,
Baby if it's meant to be.

So, come on ride with me,
Ride with me,
See where this thing goes.

So, come ride with me,
Ride with me,
Baby if it's meant to be.

Maybe we do

Maybe we don't

Maybe we will

Maybe we won't

But if it's meant to be,
It'll be, it'll be
Baby just let it be.

Sing it baby

If it's meant to be
It'll be, it'll be,
Baby just let it be.

Let's go.

So, won't you ride with me,
Ride with me,
See where this thing goes.

If it's meant to be,
It'll be, it'll be,
Baby if it's meant to be.

It'll be,

It'll be,

Baby if it's meant to be,

If it's meant to be,

It'll be,

It'll be,

Baby if it's meant to be.

Me and (Y/n) looked at each other. I could see love in her eyes and I could tell she could see it in mine too. I felt a spark that I knew was there since I met her. "Wow, didn't know y'all could sing like that." Vedal said amazed. " Thanks Vedal. " said (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV.
We had got to the Mall ten minutes ago. We were walking around, when Mom asked me "So, what store do you wanna go to first, (Y/n)?" " Can we go to (F/S) *Favorite store*? " I asked with a shaky voice. "Sure, sweety." So, we walked to (F/S).
(Time Skip)
We had got everything I needed at the Mall. So, we went out to eat. Me and Goten ate plate after plate at our own table, while Mom Vedal, 18, and Cheche ate one plate at their table. 18 had met us here earlier.

Cheche's POV.
"Well, looks like your grocery bill is gonna go up." I told Bulma. "Well, not like I'm gonna mind it." Bulma replied. " Your lucky 18, you live no Sayians. " Vedal told 18. "Well, y'all have sayians, I have to live with a perverted old man, so we're even." We all laughed. " Wonder why (Y/n) and Goten went and sat by themselves? " Vedal asked. "Because, they like each other." 18 said "Probaly" I answered. "If Vegeta finds out, Goten is dead." Bulma added.
(Time Skip)
(Y/n) POV.
That night I trained with Dad. "(Y/n), I have a question?" " Yeah, Dad. " "Do you like Kakorot's brat?" " Which one, Goten? " "Yes."
" Yeah, why? " "I need to have a talk with you then."
" What, no I already had it. " "But, you never had the Sayian one."
A/n- I am not gonna write the actual talk just in case there are any innocent cinnimmion rolls out there who don't know yet. Cause that is your parent's or Guardian's job or school's job.

(Time Skip)
Vegeta's POV.
I explained the regular stuff and about the Sayians mating seasons and other things to (Y/n). That reminds me I haven't had the talk with Trunk's yet either, oh well I'll do it tomorrow.
I went and took a shower and got in bed. Bulma was already there. "So, do you know our daughter likes Goten?" " Yes, I do Bulma. " " And your not mad? " Bulma asked confused. "No, their mates, Sayian mates, I can't stop it anyway." We turned off the light and went to bed.
(Time Skip)
(Y/n) POV.
I was laying in bed, when I heard a loud knock at my window. I went and looked and it was Goten. I opened the window, let him in, and closed it. "Come on Goten, come sit down." We walked over and sat on my bed. "(Y/n) I need to tell you something."
Confession time! :)
" (Y/n) I know I've only known you for 2 days but I feel like I've known you my whole life. What I'm trying to say is, WILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND?! " "Yes, Goten I'll be your girlfriend."
He then leaned in and kissed me. We pulled away for after a few minutes. "I love you (Y/n)." " I love you too, Goten. " " I gotta leave before my parents notice I'm gone, but see you tomorrow. " "See, you tomorrow." He went out the window and left. I then went to sleep thinking about Goten and what will happen now that we are together .

A/n- I know this is a long chapter, but I plan on doing a 3 month time skip in the next chapter so I had to fit in a lot of stuff. Tell me if you want longer chapters in the comments. Also check out my Quotev I am under the same username, I haven't done much on it but follow me. If I get my Wi-Fi back I plan on doing more stuff and up dating more but I plan on having a lot of chapters to post next time I go to Wal-Mart.

Zoi out✌
-1341 words