Chapter 4

A/n- This pic is not mine i just added the text.

(Y/n) POV.
I was shaken awake by Mom. "(Y/n), we're home. Come on let's go inside." So, I got up and walked inside with Mom as Dad got my bag. When I stepped inside the living area of Capsule Corp. I was amazed by how big it was. "This is the biggest house I have ever seen!" " Well, you better get used to it. " Dad said as he walked in with my bag. "So you wanna meet your big brother?" Mom asked. " I have a big brother?! " "Yeah, he is a year older then you and his name is Trunks." Dad said like it was the most funniest thing ever. "Trunks get down here!" yelled Mom. A couple minutes later a boy with light purple hair came sliding down the stair railing and jumped off at the bottom. "What?" said the boy with the light purple hair. " Come meet your new sister. " said Mom. "Oh, hey my name is Trunks and I'm your new big brother." said Trunks with the most childish smile ever. At that very moment a boy with spiked black hair came down stairs, "Trunks what is taking you so long?" " Oh ,Goten come meet my new little sister! " The boy I now know as Goten walked over to me and said "So, your Trunk's new little sister, well I'm Trunk's best friend Goten." " Well ,Goten I am (Y/n). " "Nice to meet you (Y/n)." Dad then said, "Trunks, Goten why don't you two go show (Y/n) her room." " Ok! " the two boys said in usion. So,I grabbed my duffel bag from Dad and followed Trunks with Goten tailing behind. As we started walking up the stairs Mom yelled, "(Y/n), when you get done unpacking come down stairs we need to talk to you!" " Ok! " I yelled back. We finally got to a white door. Then Trunks said, " Well, this is your room. " So, I opened the door and walked into my new bedroom.

 " So, I opened the door and walked into my new bedroom

A/n- This is your room except it's your favorite color.

"So, do you like it?" Trunks asked. I walked in and sat my bag down on the floor and flopped face first on the bed. "Yeah, it's cool, ..... I LOVE IT!!!!" I said with the most exciting look on my face. "So you need any help unpacking?" Goten asked. " Nah, I'm good. Y'all just do what y'all were doing. " "Ok, see you later sis." said Trunks. Then they walked away.

Time Skip
I just got done unpacking. So, I walked down stairs to see what Mom and Dad wanted to tell me. I saw Mom and Dad in the kitchen talking. "Hey, what did y'all want?" "Oh yeah, we wanted to explain why you had a tail." Dad answered. "Oh, ok." I said. "So, I am the Prince of an almost extinct alien race called Sayians and that is where the tails come in, every Sayian is born with one." " But what happened to yours? " I asked Dad confused. "Well, mine was cut off along with Trunk's tail and Goten's tail." " So , Goten and Trunks are Sayians too? " " Yes, but their half Sayians, along with Goten's older brother Gohan and their full Sayian Dad, Goku. " "So, am I a half Sayian or a full Sayian?" This time Mom answered. " We are not actually sure at the moment. " "Oh,ok." Right then there was a very, loud rumble. "What was that?!" asked Mom. "Oh, hehe that was my stomach. I haven't ate since this morning." I said.

Time Skip
After we ate Goten had to go home. It was about 10:00pm. Trunks and I were playing a video game called "Soul Caliber V " ,when Mom walked in and said, "Time for bed kids!" " Noooo! " Trunks and I said at the same time. "Yes, now go." Mom said sternly. "Fine!" we groaned. So,when I was ready for bed, I got under the covers and went to sleep dreaming about my new life.
-678 words