31. Yes

Lauren's POV
"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, will you give me love, and do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I ask sweetly.

Her face softened at the realization of my words. She places a hand on her chest over her heart and a face eating grin came across her face. She didn't respond but instead pulled me a very tight embrace.

"Ugh, I feel so stupid." She quietly whispers as she softly giggles into my ear. "Never once did I think that could be what you were going to ask me." She says still clinging on to me. I smile, knowing I had caught her off guard. It's nice to know she didn't see that coming. She relinquishes me from her grip and looks into my eyes. I see her sparkle under the moonlight before I suddenly feel her soft and perfect lips on mine. It was short and sweet, but full of passion. She slowly pulls away but keeps our lips close.

"So...is that a yes?" I chuckle. She nods as I feel her unsteady breath on my lips. "Hell yeah." She whispers before reattaching our lips. I smile into the kiss as her arms wrap around my neck. Yes...she said yes. I'm going to make this different. I'm going to make this count. I'm going to be there for her, just like she was there for me. I'm going to be her anchor, I'm going to be beside her and I won't let anything hurt her. I will not hurt her. She's mine, and I will not hurt her.

I was broken out of my thoughts by loud clapping and wild hollering from a distance. Our kiss was broken as we look to our side to see Dinah, Normani and Ally yelling and cheering. "Oooooh lala!" "AWWWW That's the sweetest thing on Earth!" "Hey! No baby making in the middle of the courtyard dawgs!"

She hides her face in the nape of my neck as she stifles a giggle and I proudly smile back at my three "Camren's Angels".
*********
Camila's POV

It's been a month since Lauren asked me to be her girlfriend and everything was seeming to go perfect. It was finally a steady point in my life. I've still had to deal with her going to open mic nights and being in contact with Keaton. I'm still not too fond of that guy, but so far he hasn't shown any signs of going back to his douche behavior with his brother and their evil minion. I've still got an eye out on him though. Lauren swears up and down that if Austin ever kisses my cheek again that she'll punch him in his pretty boy face. I actually kind of believe her on that one. I haven't had much time to contact him though. I've always been busy with classes, and if not that, I was with Lauren. Either in her dorm, my dorm, my house or out with the girls. He's texted me about a million times and I've managed to respond to him about twice out of all those million.

Tonight was going to be perfect. It's me and Lauren's one month anniversary. We've almost been everywhere in town as a couple. Tonight though, we'd be going back to our getaway spot for the first time since that day she took me there as part of her asking me out. She said she had the perfect date set up and couldn't wait. After our perfect night, I'm going back to my house to spend the rest of the weekend there. I told my parents about Lauren and I and tonight would be the first time they saw us together as a couple.

Sofi's broken one of the stuffed animals I'd given her because she squeezed it to much and broke the recorder inside of it. I believe it was this 'miss me' panda. I went and got her another one, I find it absolutely adorable that she actually plays with the stuffed animals when she's sad and misses me. It only makes me want to be home even more.

I finish packing my bag and place it by the door before going back to my bed and fixing it up before I go. I hear Dinah come into the room and I smell pizza. I stop my actions and snap my head in her direction. I quickly run over to her and grin. "Have you brought back pizza to the queen?" I say jokingly. "Oh yeah, you know I only did it because I love your little guts." She says playfully. She opens the box and I gratefully take a slice, thanking her as I sit back onto my bed.