48. Real

* a few weeks later*

Camila's POV

I broke my bones
Playing games with you
Tired by fun,
It makes me blue

Oh, I
I think I'm into you
How much do you want it too
What are you prepared to do
I think im gonna make it worse
I talk to you but I dont work
I touched you but it starts to hurt
What have I been doin wrong
Tell me what it is you want

The whole crowd was already mesmerized by the gorgeous green eyed girl on stage singing her acoustic version of Real by Years and Years. That crowd included me and the rest of the girls, who I had finally gotten to all be there at once in these last few weeks. Her guitar resting in her hands as she stares out into the crowd with a heart warming smile that makes me melt every time I set my eyes upon it.

And here it comes, the part where she loses herself mercilessly into a song. The part where those hypnotizing green orbs are hidden from the world and she ignores her surroundings, feeling the music take her away. Thats what I admire about her. It doesn't matter where she is, what she's singing or who's around, the music has the same effect of her every single time.

Oh I think that I if have been enough for you
I'd be better. would I be good?
And ill do what you like if you'll stay the night
You tell me don't think you should

You do it boy
Well
Love
If I were to let you go

Oh it's enough to feel better
If I could

She rocks with the music as she goes to work strumming her guitar almost as if its the last time she'd be able to do so. She has a lazy smile plastered across her face as she finishes each line, and you can feel the power in her voice as she sings.

She sings the second verse with as much passion, if not more as the first, and I feel myself falling in love with every single word pouring out of her mouth.

She then goes into just an acoustic instrumental, finally opening her eyes, letting us all see those piercing clover green pools of hers. She puts on a clever smirk as she sees the crowd clapping along to the beat and swaying their hands.

She then stops playing all together, taking a step back from the microphone and quickly tousling her hair before, taking a step forward, grabbing the mic stand with her right hand, with the pick of the guitar still clutched in between her fingers, while her left hand holds onto the neck of the guitar strapped around her shoulders.

Yeah If I had been enough for you
I'd be better
Would I be good
And I'll do what you like if you stay the night
You'll tell me ya don't think ya should
I think you should

She then takes her hand off of the mic and returns it to the guitar to finish out the last few lines of the song.

Well
Love
If I were to let you go

Oh it's enough to feel better
If I could

Ooo-ooo-oooooh
(Love if I were to let you go, love if I were to let you, love if I were to let you go)

Needless to say, the crowd went absolutely insane. The clapping so immense, I could've sworn we were in MSG stadium.

I look up to my girlfriend and see her sigh in content, looking out at everyone who were enthralled by her performance. The smile on her face, making my heart flutter being the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'll never get tired of it. She took a bow and waved, thanking the crowd for their time and beginning to exit the stage.