Chp 20

(Levi's P.O.V.)

I don't know how long I was curled up on the floor for but when my body started to hurt I finally got up. My sadness turned into fury and soon enough I was ripping through the dressers and closet, taking out all of that bastard's clothing. Shirts, pants, and jackets were thrown around the room. Dammit now I made a mess. I start throwing them all in garbage bags so I can give him his shit. I was currently digging through a drawer in the bathroom when I hear a knock from the door. I open it to see Hanji standing there.

"What four eyes?" I hissed though I didn't really mean to give her attitude.

"...Eren told me what happened. I'm so sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't be, it's Erwin who should be apologizing." I say going back to emptying his drawer of bathroom supplies.

"Is there anything I can do?" She asks.

"Yeah you can either help me get his shit out of my apartment or you can leave." I fumed. But I notice how harsh I was being and looked up at her dejected expression and immediately feel guilt. "I'm sorry, I'm taking my anger out on you. You don't deserve that."

"It's ok. Come on sit down, this isn't helping you."

She's right, this is just making things worse.

"Levi, you're mad right now, and sad, and betrayed. So right now isn't the time to make any rash decisions." She says, sitting us down on the bed. "You need to take a break and process what just happened. Then if you still want to get rid of all of his stuff tomorrow, I'll be the first one to help, I'll even bring it to him myself, or burn all of it, whichever you choose."

Her advice actually makes me chuckle a little, "You're crazy, you know that?"

"But that's why you love me!" She smiles.

"Sure. How's Eren?" I ask. "I sent him away crying."

"He's dealing. He feels guilty for everything." Hanji mumbles.

"Well he shouldn't. Erwin might think that but I don't."

"What does that mean?"

"Erwin said it's my fault. That I don't love him anymore. He thinks I'm falling for the brat! Can you believe that cheater blames me for this!"

"....So he thought you like Eren, that's why he cheated on you?"

"Yeah... he said for the past month the guy he's been seeing has been giving him the attention I wasn't. He was jealous. It's not my fault I'm worried for the kid, he needed someone."

"He did and you were. Because of you Eren is still here."

"Hm, thanks."

Hanji grabs my hand to comfort me but I pull away. I might just break down again. I can tell she got upset because she slapped the back of my head. "No you don't get to be distant with me! After all we've been through you don't get to push me away!"

"...."

Whack

She hit me again out of frustration. "Levi!"

Whack!

"Stop hitting me!" I finally shout in annoyance.

"Well stop being stubborn!" She yells back.

"I-......*sigh* I'm sorry I'm such an asshole." I apologize.

"Yeah but you're my asshole..." Hanji says.

"....."

"........."

"...Say that again, but slowly." I sass.