Chp 22

(Eren's P.O.V.)

I slowly open my eyes to the bright room and blink a few times letting them adjust to the sunlight entering through the window. Laying on my left side, I had my arm stretched out, hanging off the edge. My head pounded like a drum from the intense hangover, my mind was fuzzy. I notice empty alcohol bottles on the floor that just confuses me more.

What happened last night? I can't remember anything! Wait I don't have a window in my room!

I sit up quickly but, "Ngh..s-shit." Pain shot through my lower back and hips, adding to my suffering. I grunted at the feeling and held a hand to my back. The thin sheets that covered me, fell low and I realize I was naked. I look to the floor to my left and see clothes scattered around.

Oh my god....whose bed am I in?

I slowly look over my shoulder and just like that.....everything....changed.

I put a hand over my mouth as the scenario becomes clear

I put a hand over my mouth as the scenario becomes clear. Levi laid next to me asleep and naked as well. The sheets slumped down to his hips as he laid on his chest.

No... Oh God! Did we.......? No, I can't think about that now! I have to get out of here before he wakes up!

I carefully get out from under the white sheets and swing my legs off the bed. Once I finally find my underwear, I pull them on along with my pants. I then hear movement from the bed. Levi shifted in his sleep and I grab what I believed to be my inside-out shirt, not bothering to put it on. I grabbed my phone and quietly tiptoed out to the door, though I was in a lot of pain so it was more of a waddle. I was just about to leave when something inside me made me hesitate.

I took one final glance at Levi. He looked peaceful. His usual scowl was absent in his relaxed features. He breathed quietly as his back rose up and down. His hair was messy as a few strands fell over his closed eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered and silently closed the door behind me.

I attempt to sneak back into my place, considering it was about 5 in the morning, Hanji should be asleep. Still shirtless I close the door and step into the living room. Thank goodness she's not here. I turned to go to my room but am stopped as I pass the kitchen. "Ahem. Eren?"

"Hanji! Y-you scared me!" I jumped.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"I don't...I don't know what you're talking about." I attempt to act natural.

"Don't act coy with me. You come in here after being gone all night, shirtless, flustered, bed-head, and with a nice little hickey on your neck." She accused.

I instinctively raise my hands to cover my neck. Dammit, Levi!

"Um-hmm I-I..." I was unable to produce words as she raised an eyebrow. Suddenly she chuckled and gave me a mug of tea and I stirred it with the spoon.