001. newest cast member

325,814 likes@indigoblue: I brought a dog to my audition maybe that's why I got the part lmao

325,814 likes
@indigoblue: I brought a dog to my audition maybe that's why I got the part lmao

View 647 comments

@jennyiscool: THATS MY BESTIE

@etherreally: Marvel better be ready to have their wigs SNATCHED

@username: I'm seeing this movie 80 billion times I'm gonna be broke cus of you

@username: ^^^ YOU RIGHT

@tomholland2013: welcome to the spidey world Indigo 😊

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 I look forward to it 😉

@username: BITCH SHE USED A WINK EMOJI

@username: SHOOK

•••

After weeks of stressing and doubting herself, Indigo got her first big movie role. She had started in a couple small roles here and there, had some broadway success, but this was finally paying off.

"Jenny, I gotta tell my dad. I'm freaking out." The petite woman said to her best friend of all time. Jenny has been her best friend since childhood, and she was the one who told her about the audition.

"Wait, does this mean you get to work with Zendaya?" Jenny asked.

Indigo gasped. "Holy shit, you're right. This is even better!"

Indigo called her father, and once she told him the news she thought her dad was going to faint.

"Papa, I'm not lying! Literally google me I'm trending everywhere!" She said. As a matter of fact, #IndigoRivera was #1 on Twitter. Fans of Indigo, Spider-Man, and Marvel were going crazy for the news.

"Tell Diego! I love you, bye!" Indigo hung up the phone a took a deep breath. This was actually happening, she's starring in the new Spider-Man movie, with THE Tom Holland. But also Zendaya, she's iconic.

Filming is supposed to start in a few weeks, and now she has to prepare herself for interviews and all the media attention, plus tons of working out to get in shape.

Indigo's phone was going off like wild, notification after notification. Then, a tweet from Zendaya popped up.

•••

Tweet

@zendaya: Congrats to @indigoblue on landing the role! I can't wait to meet you 😩
@indigoblue: stop I'm crying

•••

Indigo's jaw dropped. "Jenny, I might die."

"You haven't even had your first kiss yet, you're 21 that's too young to die!" Yup, Indigo has yet to have her first kiss, even her first real boyfriend. She had dates to dances in high school, but every guy was a total jerk. Plus, lowkey stalking other celebrities online doesn't help either.

"But Zendaya just tweeted about me!" She yelled.

"Oh my god." The two best friends jumped up and down in excitement. This day just keeps getting better and better for her.

•••

Okay, I'm trying my best here. I hope this story works out ??

We'll pray