049. a very tomigo christmas

Tweet

@indigoblue: it's 5 am and I forced Tom to open presents
@tomholland1996: I hate you

•••

"Wake up." Indigo whispered. Tom was fast asleep, and loudly snoring. Somehow he still managed to be cute.

She then poked him, no response. "Tom, I'm naked-"

"Good morn-" He frowned. "Oh."

"Wow, rude." Indigo rolled her eyes. "Hey! You know I love you!"

"Merry Christmas to you too."

She got out of bed, not bothering to make it either. Tom rolled out, literally, and ran to his girlfriend. "Let me love you!"

Indigo turned around, not being able to resist. "I hate you, but I love you too." She gently kissed him, which made him smile. "Merry Christmas."

The living room was decorated from top to bottom, and the Christmas tree lit as bright as it could. Presents surrounded the tree, wrapped to perfection. Indigo ran to the tree, and quickly sat on the floor. "Tom! Come on!"

This was Indigo's favorite part, opening presents. She loved seeing the looks on people's faces when they open what she got them, but seeing Tom's face would be the greatest of them all.

He say next to her, and grabbed a present. "This one's for you."

It was a small box, nothing too big. She shook the box to feel if there would be any noise, but there was a loud sound. "Indie, open it."

She opened it, and it was a book full of sheet music from her favorite musicals. "No." She gasped.

"Yes." He chuckled. "It's your favorite songs."

That was only the first present, and she was already showering him with affection. "Indie, chill! There's many presents to open."

"Right!" She picked up a box and handed it to Tom. "For you."

He ripped the wrapping off quickly, and picked up a cute, little Spider-Man figure. "This is the 5th one I've got, but I've never gotten one like this." He then hugged her, and kissed her on the cheek.

After opening many presents, it was time for the final present, which was meant for Indigo. Indigo heard no noise come from the box, but opened it anyway.

"Hey, you're gonna meet Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan."

"Stop." Her jaw dropped. "No!"

He nodded, and pulled out his phone. "I have proof."

"I might faint."

"Don't do that!"

•••

@indigoblue: festive boi

•••

11.9 million likes
@indigoblue: Merry Christmas from your favorite girl named after a color 🎄

View 125,231 comments

@username: last Christmas I gave you my heart UGH

@hazosterfield: where's my present smh

@indigoblue: @hazosterfield getting sent through the mail loser

•••

After FaceTiming Tom's parents for hours, Indigo called her father.

"Papa! Merry Christmas!" Indigo cheered.

"How the hell do I use this?" Papa Rivera's eye was all you could see on the screen, and he was violently tapping.

"Papa, I don't want to see your eye the whole time."

Papa Rivera set his phone on the table, and took a few steps back. "Ah, there's my lovely daughter! And Tom, can't forget you too."

"Merry Christmas, Rafael." Tom said, and waved at the screen.

Indigo raised an eyebrow. "First name basis, I see."

He nodded. "Yup, Rafael are kind of like buddies now." Were they? Hell no.

"Hmm, okay." She smirked. "Anyway, Papa, are you coming to my New Year's Eve party?"

Tom choked on air. New Year's Eve party? Hold up. "You're throwing a party?"

"I do every year! So, Papa, are you?" Indigo asked.

"Always, mi hija. You know I can't miss it. No recklessness!" Papa Rivera replied.

"Can't promise that. We gotta go, I love you!"

Papa Rivera blew a kiss at the screen and said, "Hasta pronto, Indigo." "See you soon, Indigo."

•••

This wasn't as festive as I imagined it would be I'm sorry y'all

But Merry Christmas from me and Tomigo! Ily all ❤️