036. missing you

Tweet

@indigoblue: even tho you make fun of my height I still miss you 💙

•••

Indigo thought she would be fine not being around Tom for a little while, but it was harder than she thought. There were moments where she watched She's All That wishing she was cuddled up next to him. Simple stuff like that were desperately needed, and Diego annoying the shit out of her wasn't helping either. Speaking of Diego, he clearly hasn't moved out yet.

There was finally time to FaceTime Tom, since it had been days since they talked face to face, even through a screen. He had messaged her to FaceTime her ASAP, meaning he finally had free time. She jumped for joy seeing the message, and called him.

Her phone rang for not even a second, and he immediately answered. "Hello gorgeous."

She blushed. "Hello handsome."

Tom was smiling like an idiot, and also shirtless. "Wait, are you purposely not wearing a shirt?"

"No! Maybe. I wanted to show off how swole I'm getting." Tom said, flexing his muscles.

"You're so lame." Indigo laughed. "But I miss you."

"I miss you too. I promise I'll visit soon." He assured, which made Indigo's day a little better.

"Indigo! Jenny burnt the pizza!" Diego yelled outside her bedroom door.

Indigo groaned. "Duty calls."

"You go be a hot ass chef, I'll talk to you later."

She blew a kiss at the screen. "I love you."

"I love you more. Bye."

Her phone screen went black, and she sighed. Even though they talked for a few minutes, it still wasn't enough. She hated being away from him, but at least it wasn't like when they were on "a break."

"Diego, Jenny, you two are idiots." Indigo said, going into her "mother mode." She always had those motherly instincts.

"I'll just order a pizza." Jenny grunted, and went into the living room.

•••

12.7 million likes
@tomholland2013: gotta get swole

View 18,601 comments

@indigoblue: FUCK YOU'RE SO HOT

@indigoblue: I need a pregnancy test

@indigoblue: this is ILLEGAL

@indigoblue: I think I just died

@username: ^ Indigo really representing the fandom right now

@etherreally: is this allowed

•••

Tom is truly the king of surprises. Indigo thought the next time they would see each other would be Thanksgiving, but the man could not resist seeing his girl.

He loved his family, of course, but Indigo was his home. He didn't feel whole without her anymore. Life before Indigo was fine, but she opened a brand new door for him.

Tom left Harrison behind on his little trip. Harrison was staying with his new girlfriend, Willow, in London. Indigo was right, he would eventually find his Indigo Rivera, even if it wasn't her.

He arrived at the airport at midnight due to time zones, and Tom was beyond tired. But he would do anything for Indigo at this point.

He took a taxi to her apartment building, and ran up the multiple flights of stairs until her apartment. He knocked, and she answered.

"Surprise!"

•••

Love that!