050. new year's eve

Who would've thought this year was Indigo's best? Clearly not Indigo. If someone told her that she would be living her best life, she would've burst into laughter.

She had yet to decorate the place for her New Year's Eve party, and it was going to be a difficult task this year. She was so used to having the party at her old apartment with Jenny, and decorating there was so easy. But, her new place with Tom was way bigger compared to that little apartment.

Of course, Tom was laying around, waiting for Harrison to arrive. It had been awhile since the two seen each other, and Tom couldn't wait for the reunion.

"Hey, Tom, can you help me reach-"

"That must be Harrison!" Tom interrupted and ran to the door, almost sliding and falling on his face in the process. He opened the door, and it was only Jenny. "Oh, it's you."

"Nice to see you too." Jenny rolled her eyes, and set down multiple bottles of various alcoholic drinks on the table. "I got booze!"

"Jenny! You know Papa doesn't want anyone to get wasted!" Indigo whined.

"What does he expect? We're of drinking age." She was right, basically everyone invited was over the age of 21. Except a few refuse to drink, which is completely fine with Indigo.

•••

10.5 million likes
@indigoblue: nye with my 💍💍💍 (we ain't married you thought)

View 101,373 comments

@username: GET MARRIED

@username: they threw a party together ?? Love that !

@hazosterfield: post the picture of us together smh

@indigoblue: @hazosterfield no u

•••

The New Year's celebration was in action. Wild songs were blaring through the speakers, and people were dancing like idiots.

Although she promised her father she would not get drunk, that was the biggest lie she ever told. At this point, why does she even invite him in the first place?

"Ugh, millennials." Papa Rivera grunted. Jacob ran up to him, and sat down. "You must be Indigo's father! She's such a talented-"

"Get out of my face." Jacob frowned, and ran away quickly. "Indie! Your father is mean!"

Tony and Laura laughed at Jacob, pointing at him. "Papa Rivera doesn't approve of you! That is hilarious!"