022. so this is love?

Harrison was scared shitless.

He was in trouble, no, he was in love. Oh yeah, Harrison Osterfield, a stubborn, goofy man was experiencing love, except he shouldn't be. Why is that? Because he was in love with Indigo.

It shouldn't have happened, really. He knew she was off limits, but it was too late. Tom is his best friend, and he just so happens to like the same girl. He kept his mouth shut for the sake of Tom's happiness, and he knew Tom would've done the same for him.

Tom didn't know, and he couldn't know. It would destroy their friendship. They were like two peas in a pod, that couldn't be ruined over a girl. Harrison knew what Tom and Indigo had was pure and full of love, and he wouldn't experience it.

It started on set, and he tried to ignore the feeling. Everyone was all for Tomigo, so he went with it. He didn't want to be selfish. He cared about Tom more than everyone thought.

Harrison could never hurt his best friend like this, ever. He knew they were meant to be, but a tiny part of him still wanted her.

•••

Dysfunctional Family
Haz 👶🏼 [Harrison]
Tony 👨🏾 [Tony]
Laur 👩🏽 [Laura]

Haz 👶🏼
Help me

Laur 👩🏽
My child
What is wrong

Tony 👨🏾
Laura why do we act like this
But what's up bro

Haz 👶🏼
I like Indigo

Laur 👩🏽
UMMMM

Laur 👩🏽UMMMM

I THINK NOT

Tony 👨🏾
LAURA DONT BE RUDE
Now son 😂
What the FUCK you mean

Haz 👶🏼
I think I'm in love with her
I know I know
Tomigo !
I've kept it hidden
But I can trust you two right?

Laur 👩🏽
Of course

Tony 👨🏾
Yes
But is Tom aware of this

Haz 👶🏼
Hell no
And he can't know
I just gotta get over it
Maybe

Laur 👩🏽

Tony 👨🏾This isn't time to sip tea

Tony 👨🏾
This isn't time to sip tea

Laur 👩🏽
Shush

•••

What was his solution? Alcohol, which was a very shitty solution. He needed a way to forget, even if it was just temporary.

Harrison ended up drinking more than expected, and his sober thoughts became drunken words and action. "Indigo? I'm a lil-" He hiccuped mid sentence. "-tipsy."

"Harrison, you're drunk." Indigo said over the phone. "I'm coming over."

"Wait-" But she hung up. This wasn't a good idea, but drunk Harrison means lots of stupid decisions.

Indigo arrived in less than 10 minutes, and the door was left unlocked, so she bursted in. "I could've been a serial killer!"

"A cute serial killer!" He slurred, giggling like an idiot.

She rolled her eyes, ignoring his slightly flirty comment. "I'm not leaving you alone like this. God knows what you'll do."

"I want cuddles." Harrison begged. "No."

He frowned. "You're mean."

"No, I'm not risking you throwing up on me." She said.

Harrison stared at her hungrily. At this point he was desperate, but even when he was drunk he knew he had to hold back. Her presence drove him crazy, like he was going insane. He knew he couldn't handle it much longer, but he has to respect that she's with Tom.

"Lemme get you some water." He nodded, and lazily laid down, his arm hanging off the edge of the couch.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Tommy Boy [Tom]

Indie 💙
Come over asap
Harrison is drunk as fuck

Tommy Boy
I'll be there in 30
I gotta wrap up a photoshoot
I'll try my best to be quick
Make sure he doesn't break shit

Indie 💙
Okay 😙
I'll def try lol

•••

Tom showed up to his hotel, shockingly not left a mess. "Oh thank god you're here. He's literally in the bathtub with his clothes on, like that fucking vine!"

"I'm washing me and my clothes!"

Tom groaned. "I'll take care of this, go home." He kissed her cheek, and she nodded.

He entered the bathroom, with Harrison soaking wet in his clothing. "Tommy! I'm so efficient! I'm washing me and my clothes!"

Harrison was a mess, and Tom didn't understand why he would drink for no reason. Was something wrong? There was, but Tom wasn't aware of that, yet.

"Why didn't you text me first?" Tom asked, confused. Harrison would never text Indigo like that, ever.

"Indigo's name was closer." Harrison laughed.

"What am I gonna do with you." He mumbled. Tom turned off the water, and let the water drain.

"Indigo is so nice." Harrison said in awe.

"I know, she's the sweetest." Tom replied.

"I wish she was my girlfriend." He blurted, and fell asleep.

"Huh?"

•••

Cliffhanger !! Oh my god I suck