023. london

"I wish she was my girlfriend."

Those words haunted Tom's head all night. Maybe he just meant he wish he had a girl like her? Tom had to confront Harrison about it eventually, but he had to focus on going back to London. Speaking of London, he had asked Indigo if she wanted to go with him, which she said yes, even though now that seemed like a bad idea.

His alarm went off, and he sighed. He only managed to get an hour of sleep, which wasn't necessarily good. Their plane was leaving in 2 hours, and there was still much to do, specifically dealing with a hungover Harrison.

"Oh my god, my head."

Tom chuckled. "Good morning to you too."

Harrison looked like shit, and that was an understatement. He looked drained, and he looked like death too. "When is our plane leaving?"

"2 hours, and we gotta pick Indigo up too." Harrison looked at Tom confused. "Why?"

"Cause she's coming to London with us, dummy." He said.

Great. Just great! Harrison thought. Shit was probably going to end up going down, and he knew it. Someone might as well just plan his funeral as soon as possible.

•••

"Indie, let me grab your suitcases." Tom offered.

"No! I have like 3 here." Indigo protested. What girl doesn't need 3 suitcases? Definitely not Indigo Rivera.

"Too bad." He said, and swiftly grabbed 2 of them. If he tried picking up all 3 he would probably break his hands.

"Hey!"

Not realizing they had to be at the airport in 30 minutes, Tom cursed to himself. "Shit! We gotta go, like NOW!"

Rushing into the airport, it was a race against time to get onto the plane. It was super crowded in the airport. Plus, screaming fans surrounded them weren't helping.

"Hi! We love you guys! But we got a plane to catch, like now!" Tom yelled out, which only caused even more screaming.

Luckily, security swooped up and safely got them to where they had to board. Quickly boarding on, Indigo had to ask Tom a question. "Hey, babe, can I sit next to you?"

"I'd love nothing more."

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: it is I, Tom Holland, and Indigo has fallen asleep but luckily I have my fingerprint on her phone