004. see ya soon

"I can't believe you're going back to New York tomorrow." Tom says, seeming sad.

"Duty calls. I'm going on the tonight show!" Indigo's popularity was intensely increased, and it's gone to where so many talk shows want to interview her.

The two were hanging out at Tom's apartment, since he let her temporarily stay there during her visit in London.

"As much as how fun hanging out with you is, I really wish I could've met Zendaya." Indigo said, which she knew would make Tom mad.

"I can FaceTime her." Tom said.

Indigo's jaw dropped. "You're joking." He shook his head no, and he immediately clicked on her name.

Zendaya answered, and her first words were: "What do you want shawty?" Tom laughed. "Nice to see you too."

"I'm just playing. What's good?" She said. Tom turned his phone towards Indigo, "Our costar wanted to meet you SO badly."

Indigo was in shock. "Hi, oh my god I love you, I've loved you since the Disney channel days and oh Jesus, I'm rambling I'm sorry I-"

Tom interrupted her. "Indie, chill."

"I like her." Zendaya says. "Girl, you better hangout with me on set."

"Of course!" She smiled.

"Well, I gotta go. I'm at a photo shoot right now. Shawty, give me her number. Bye!" Then the call ended.

"That was life changing." Indigo said, still in shock.

"And meeting me wasn't?" Tom frowns. Man, if he knew.

She laughs. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep."

•••

1.5 million likes
@indigoblue: Tom took my phone last night while I was asleep and this was the result
Tagged: @tomholland2013

View 7,638 comments

@etherreally: SHE SLEPT AT HIS PLACE?? WHATS THE SITCH

@username: JSJSKSKSKSKSKSKJSK

@username: I never knew I needed this until now

@tomholland2013: I am highly offended that you posted this

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 square up Holland the post is staying

@tomholland2013: you don't scare me child

@zendaya: I bet Indigo would kick your ass

@hazosterfield: ^^ accurate statement

@tomholland2013: @zendaya @hazosterfield why are you two against me

•••

Tom drove Indigo to the airport as slow as possible, cherishing every last minute he got to spend with her.

"Tom, speed up." Indigo said, a little annoyed.

Tom frowned. "I don't want you to go." Which was true, he was having the time of his life. He didn't want it to end.

"Too late, we're at the airport." She got out the car, and grabbed her luggage. "Indie! Let me carry your stuff!"

"Nope!" She said, laughing. She ran to the gate, with Tom chasing her. People thought they were crazy, but they didn't care.

She stopped, catching her breath. "Ha! I'm at the gate!"

"I'm gonna cry." Tom joked.

"Liar. Give me a hug before I go." Tom hugged her and squeezed he with all the strength he had. "Tom, you're killing me."

He let go. "Don't leave."

Speaker: Gate 15 now boarding

Indigo smiled. "See ya soon, Tommy boy."

Tom chuckled. "I still never watched that movie, but, see ya soon, Indie."

•••

2.4 million likes
@tomholland2013: Indie come back 😭😭 I miss youuuuu
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 16,371 comments

@username: we stan two loving people

@username: stop being cute this is illegal

@username: SHES SO SHORT NEXT TO HIM AWH

@lifeisaloha: I bet you scared her away

@tomholland2013: @lifeisaloha LIES

@indigoblue: @lifeisaloha @tomholland2013 tom chased me and cried at the airport soooo

@tomholland2013: @indigoblue false statement

•••

OOPS ITS BEEN A GOOD MINUTE

But honestly shoutout to etherreally for supporting me and boosting me and letting me act stupid when we talk ily queen