019. old married couple

It was the final week of filming, and Halloween was a month away. Halloween was actually Indigo's favorite holiday besides Christmas. She lived for anything pumpkin spice, even if it was something stupid like pumpkin spice gum, which in fact does exist.

Tom wasn't particularly fond of Halloween, he used to love it as a kid, but then he grew up. This year he had the excuse of wearing his Spider-Man suit, because on Halloween nobody cares what you're wearing, as long as it's a costume.

Everyone noticed the spooky decorations in Indigo's trailer, and Harrison was definitely one to joke about it. "Seriously? Tomorrow is October!"

"Do not judge the spooky queen!" Indigo argued. Nobody messes with her favorite holiday. "What did Tom have to say about this?"

"Awe, that's so cute. Can you decorate mine too?" She said with her best Tom impression.

"Wow." Harrison laughed.

"Don't you have some assisting to do? You know, to my boyfriend?" She sassed.

"Fuck."

•••

(I literally SUCK at manips rip your eyes)

7.3 million likes
@indigoblue: I'm gonna miss everyone here, but also Harrison even tho he hates me

View 22,406 comments

@hazosterfield: I DON'T HATE YOU

@indigoblue: @hazosterfield this is what you get for insulting my halloween decor

@username: ^ spooky queen Indigo ready for halloween how iconic

@username: I'm so excited for the movie to come out ughhh

@tomholland2013: haha ur the shortest

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 haha I don't care 😘

•••

The last day of filming showed up quicker than everyone expected. Indigo was moping while taking down her deformations, and there was a lot of sighing involved. "Babe, take a break."

"I'm not resting until every single decoration is in this box!" She protested.

"Then let me help-"

"No!"

"Jesus Christ, you two bicker like an old married couple." Harrison joked. Indigo glared at him, and he immediately look away from her death glare.