031. as long as you're mine

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Tommy Boy [Tom]

Tommy Boy
BABE
INDIE
PRINCESS
LIGHT OF MY LIFE

Indie 💙
WHAT
IS TESSA OKAY

Tommy Boy
Wow I see where ur
standards lie
Um lets go on a date
It's been awhile

Indie 💙
UH YES

Tommy BoyIlyWhat do you wanna do

Tommy Boy
Ily
What do you wanna do

Indie 💙
I want ice cream
Ooo let's see a movie and
grab ice cream after

Tommy Boy
Your wish is my command

•••

And so the date happened. It was nothing fancy compared to previous dates, they just did their thing.

They ended up seeing a shitty horror movie, mainly because it was close to Halloween. It wasn't really scary at all, just too corny for its own good.

After the movie, they went to an ice cream shop near Tom's apartment. It was fairly empty, due to it being the middle of the week, but it was perfect for the two to have alone time.

"I think I'm in love with London." Indigo said, taking a huge bite of ice cream. "Fuck. Brain freeze."

Tom laughed. "You're so cute."

"I beg to differ." She smirked.

"Lies." He booped her nose. "You can't change my mind."

They stayed at the ice cream shop til closing time, and walked around parts of London. The two got to see pretty sights, and they even met some fans randomly.

Once it got around midnight, they decided to return back to the apartment, but the night was definitely not over.

•••

(Don't mind how much I fucked up on this one)

12.5 million likes
@tomholland2013: I love you more and more each day 💙
Tagged: @indigoblue

•••

10.8 million likes
@indigoblue: are we tumblr worthy yet
Tagged: @tomholland2013

•••

The apartment was dark, with a sleeping Harrison and Tessa on the couch. Tom and Indigo went to the bedroom, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Tom shut the door, and planted a kiss on Indigo, a rougher kiss than usual. His hands were on her hips, gripping onto the fabric of her leggings. Everyone knows what this leads to.

He let go, realizing how rough he was acting. "Indie, have you ever thought about... you know..."

"Thought about what?" She asked obliviously.

"Sex?" Things were getting serious, and this was definitely the next big step in a serious relationship. "Look, I get if you don't-"

Indigo tilted her head, looking a little confused. "We've been dating for almost 6 months, Tom."

"I know, and I love you-"

"You do realize I'm a virgin?"

He chuckled. "I'm pretty sure the never been kissed thing months ago gave it away."

She smiled, this was what she wanted. "If I'm gonna experience my first time, it's gonna be with someone I love, and I love you."

He kissed her forehead "As long as you're mine, I'll always love you."

•••

I don't think the timing of this story is perfect but let's just say they've been dating for that long lmao

Y'all it's getting steamy in Tomigo land

Rip Harrison and Tessa (if you know what I mean)

Also PSA I'm not gonna update for at least a few days because I need to write more and I'm kinda stuck (plus school work is a lot)

Love y'all