059. the day after

Indigo and Tom woke up at 1 pm the next day, and were full of happiness and bliss. He couldn't believe the woman laying next to him was going to be his wife. To this day, he's still surprised that she even wanted to be with him in the first place.

"Good morning, Tommy boy." Indigo grinned.

He kissed her on the cheek, and wrapped his arm around her. "Good morning, my lovely future wife."

"I still can't believe this is actually happening! Us? Engaged? It's crazy!" Tom laughed at her words, but in reality he planned on proposing to her months ago.

Indigo's phone started ringing, and it was a group FaceTime with Papa Rivera and Diego. She quickly answered, knowing what they were going to say to her.

"Indigo Alexis Rivera!" Papa Rivera called out. "Engaged?!"

She nodded. "Sorry that you two had to find out on the internet."

"Actually, Tom told me he was going to propose at the premiere. I didn't know that you would too!" Diego said.

Indigo turned to Tom, her jaw dropping. "Seriously?"

"Great minds think alike?"

She shook her head, ignoring Tom's response. "Papa, you're not mad, are you?"

"How could I be? My only daughter is going to get married!" Indigo felt instant relief, mainly because she thought her father was going to kill her.

"Thank you for giving me your blessing, Rafael." Tom said.

"I'll still kill you if you break her heart!"

"Papa!"

"ANYWAY, how was the premiere sis?" Diego asked.

"Well, it was clearly the worst." She said sarcastically. "Kidding, obviously."

"I know when you're trying to be sarcastic, you're not exactly great at it." He sassed.

"Diego! Don't talk to your sister-"

"Okay we're gonna go, love you bye!" Indigo quickly hung up, knowing she would've listened to her father yell at Diego through FaceTime for 20 minutes.

"You didn't have to hang up on them like that." Tom frowned.

"Trust me, I knew what I was doing."

•••

IT'S HAPPENING! TOM HOLLAND AND INDIGO RIVERA GET ENGAGED AT THE SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING PREMIERE!

Nobody has ever rooted for a celebrity couple this much! Spider-Man costars Tom Holland and Indigo Rivera proposed to each other (yes, each other!) at the Spider-Man: Homecoming premiere yesterday.

It started when Indigo interrupted Tom's red carpet interview, and got on one knee herself! Then, Holland pulled out a box, also revealing a ring. They both laughed at the situation, and immediately put on the rings.

Prior to announcing, Holland had posted a picture of him and his fiancée, captioning the post the "best day of his life", then Rivera commented "hmmm I wonder why", hinting that something was up.