039. yikes

Diego's new apartment was a mess. Boxes were everywhere, and there was a snoring Diego passed out on the floor. He was okay though.

"Oh."

"My."

"God. Aw, we finished each other's sentence." Indigo rolled her eyes at Tom's statement, she was wondering why Diego was going back to his old ways of being a mess when he just got his life together.

"Is Zendaya here?" Indigo asked. Truly she didn't know where the tall woman went after randomly arriving at 3 am.

"I'm here!" Zendaya ran into what should be the living room. She was already glammed up, as per usual. "He's tired."

She didn't even wanna know what happened, but she assumed the dirtiest. Thinking about what she assumed happened made her gag.

"Oh my god, why are you gagging?" Harrison asked her.

"Did you two-"

"No, we did NOT have sex, who do you think I am?" She scoffed.

"A queen." Indigo whispered to herself. Harrison tried not to laugh at what he heard.

Diego's eyes fluttered open, and then he loudly yawned. "Oh, hey sis."

"Don't "hey sis" me! Why the hell is this place a mess? You had hours to unpack at least something!" Indigo yelled at her brother.

"Look, I set up a table. It was from Ikea." Diego then pointed to a lopsided coffee table.

Harrison burst into laughter, and pointed at the table. "That's a mood."

She grunted. "If you're gonna be a broadway star, then get it together!"

•••

8.4 million likes
@indigoblue: sick view

View 10,273 comments

@diegorivera: thanks for using MY apartment for an aesthetic

@indigoblue: @diegorivera no thank YOU for letting the best sister in the world to put everything in your new apartment together

@hazosterfield: ^ you can't top that bro

•••

Here's the tea, Zendaya was thirsty. Thirsty for Diego. It wasn't like in a bad way, she's never been in a super serious relationship, and he made her feel things she never knew existed.

Indigo and pretty much everyone else could obviously tell she was jonesing for Diego. At this point it's Mission Get Zendiego Together. This type of thing where people help you get together with someone must run in the Rivera family.

Indigo, with Tom accompanying her, watched their every move. She couldn't really tell if things would ever flourish.

They were sitting at the dining room table that her and Tom set up, laughing at something on each other's phones. At least they're getting along, right?

She just wants Diego to be happy, and maybe his high school playboy days were a thing of the past. Oh yeah, he used to be the biggest player, but Zendaya could've made him snap out of it.

•••

Team Zendiego

Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Tommy 🕷🕸 [Tom]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Haz [Harrison]
Jen 🌈 [Jenny]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💁🏽‍♀️ [Laura]

Indie 💙
YALL ALREADY KNOW

Jay 🐻
Oh jeez

Laur 💁🏽‍♀️
I love romance !!!

Toe-knee
We know

Laur 💁🏽‍♀️
HEY

Tommy 🕷🕸
Babe I love you and all but
shouldn't we just let it
happen ?? Not get in
their business

Jen 🌈
Haha nice try buddy

Indie 💙
Yeah nice try buddy

Haz
When don't we make
relationships happen

Laur 💁🏽‍♀️
We made Tomigo happen sooo
I miss that gc

Indie 💙
THERE WAS A TOMIGO
GROUP CHAT

Tommy 🕷🕸
Awwww

Indie 💙
TOM

•••

4.1 million likes
@zendaya: where is my mind?

View 25,753 comments

@indigoblue: what does it mean

@lifeisaloha: i is confusion

@tonyrevolori: America explain

@lauraharrier: ^ why are you two reciting a vine

•••

Tea!!

Yet another fun fact: this is the longest story I've ever written for wattpad (even my old, now deleted fanfics weren't this long)