056. i can hear the bells

2 weeks before the Homecoming premiere

Indigo knew this was right. After the highs and the lows, this was what she wanted. Hell, if he was able to be so calm during a pregnancy scare, he was definitely the one.

Who would've thought she would fall in love with Tom Holland? Not her. Indigo didn't even see herself becoming friends with him because she was so shy. She ultimately thought he was better than her in a million different ways, and he'd always prove the complete opposite.

Her first kiss, her first real and serious relationship, her first "I love you."

And soon to be last.

•••

14.8 million likes
@indigoblue: Throwback bts from set. The exact moment I was thirstin for Tom.

View 203,622 comments

@username: INDIGO IS PROVIDING US

@etherreally: MY LUNGS

@tomholland2013: I CANT WITH YOU

@lifeisaloha: stole my mans before I could even cuff him smh 😪

@indigoblue: @lifeisaloha he's all yours

@tomholland2013: @lifeisaloha @indigoblue NO

•••

"Harrison, I'm gonna ask Tom to marry him." Indigo confessed. She knew Harrison could give some insight because he was Tom's childhood best friend, and in a way, Indigo's guy best friend.

"Isn't that usually something the guy does?" Of course Harrison was going to give a dumb response, Indigo kind of knew that, but she hoped Harrison would actually help her.

She rolled her eyes. "Since when is my relationship with Tom normal anyway?"

He nods. "You're right, but why tell me about it?" Are you kidding me right now? Help me for gods sake!

"You're his best friend, why wouldn't I be telling you?" Indigo asked Harrison obliviously.

"Yeah, I'm his best friend who never got over you." Fuck.

Indigo sighed. "Harrison, you'll always hold a special place in my heart. I'm sorry I couldn't be that girl." Maybe she did like him at one point, even if it was a little bit or a lot, but Tom stole her heart before he could.

She then embraced him tighter than she's ever done before. Harrison, taken by surprise, hugs her back. At that moment, he still longed for her love. But like always, it was just too late.

"I love you, Harrison. Never forget that." She whispered. He didn't know what context she meant that in, but he deeply appreciated it regardless.

"I love you too, Indigo. You're one of my best friends." He let go of her, and then there was a few moments of silence.

Of course Harrison wished she would ditch her plans and just be with him. But, if this wasn't what she wanted, she wouldn't be telling him about it in the first place.

Indigo broke the silence. "Uh, we should probably go to sleep. It's getting late."

"Yeah." He said quietly. They went their respective ways, and didn't speak another word of the conversation they just had.

•••

The next day, Indigo went out on her own and bought the perfect ring for him, and prayed he would say yes to her. She knew it wasn't the norm, but she honestly could care less.

It was really hard trying to keep it all a secret, she just wanted to do it right this very second. She just needed lots of patience.

Indigo had some thoughts. Was it too much? Should she wait? Is she too young for this? They were already engaged to be the engaged, why not make it an actual engagement? Of course she would have her doubts, she doubted pretty much every decision she makes. But for once, she felt more confident in such a big decision.

•••

10.2 million likes
@tomholland2013: faves
Tagged: @indigoblue @hazosterfield

View 120,271 comments

@lifeisaloha: wow rude

•••

👀👀👀

3 more chapters 😪