012. the scene

After brushing her teeth numerous times, swishing plenty of mouthwash in her mouth, Indigo was ready. It's funny, this is how her first kiss would go down. On the set of a big movie, with camera crews and everyone else watching.

As for "Mission Get Tomigo to Date", they were so excited to witness it. So excited that Jacob and Tony bought popcorn beforehand.

Tom was a little too excited for it. Not as excited as Indigo. He was basically the girl of his dreams, and his dream of kissing her was finally going to come true. He hoped that after things between them will heat up, but that all depends.

Of course the director decided to do the kissing scene at the end of the day, so Indigo had the whole day to freak out. Luckily she had Harrison by her side to reassure her that everything was going to be fine.

"Harrison, smell my breath. I swear I didn't brush my teeth enough." He got a whiff, and it was extremely minty.

"Jesus Christ." Harrison said lowly. Indigo gasped, and pulled out a toothbrush.

He grabbed the toothbrush out of her hand. "No! I meant like Jesus Christ, your breath is hella minty."

"Phew." Truth is, Indigo was taking this very seriously. She definitely wanted it to be perfect.

"Everything will be fine, you could probably be covered in mud and Tom would still kiss you." Harrison joked, or was it a joke?

"Uh, I gotta go, wish me luck!"

•••

Mission Get Tomigo to Date

Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Haz
Indigo is calm
She's fine
And her breath is very minty

Sunny Daya
Okay good
Tony and Jacob you got
the popcorn?

Jay 🐻
Hell yeah we do

Toe-knee
We got like 2 pounds of it

Laur 💞
You two are taking this
way too seriously
But is there butter

Toe-knee
OBVIOUSLY

•••

This was it. Everyone was in their positions, cameras were ready. All that was needed to be said was "Action!"

In the corner of her eye, the cast gave her a thumbs up. Indigo got into character, and the director yelled "action"

"Peter, I really like you." She said. "Like a lot."

"You don't realize how long I've been waiting for you to say that."

She looked into his eyes and smirked. "Well I've been waiting to tell you."

"What do we do now?"

"Just kiss me." She whispered.

Tom smashed his lips onto Indigo's. Now it felt like they weren't even acting, this was real life. Who cares about two characters, this wasn't a fake kiss. Her inner fangirl was screaming in her head, as this was everything she wanted at the age of 16. He kissed her like it was do or die, except he wanted her badly.

The kiss got a little too handsy, and the director yelled "cut" about 10 times.

Indigo pulled away slowly. "Holy shit." They both said in unison, looking each other in the eyes.

"Perfect! I expected more takes, but perfect!That's it for the day! Nice job everyone!"

Indigo had to collect herself, while she was still in shock by how that intense and amazing kiss was. Tom was smiling like a cartoon character, and if he could smile any harder, he would. "So, how was that?"

"Don't expect any feed back, Tommy boy."

•••

4.1 million likes
@indigoblue: what an eventful day 😴

View 13,750 comments

@etherreally: bet Tom took this

@tomholland2013: @etherreally I wish I did

@hazosterfield: an eventful day indeed

@zendaya: 😘😘

@lifeisaloha: the most eventful day of all days

@tonyrevolori: YALL CHILL

@lauraharrier: Indigo is a queen don't come for her

@indigorivera: @zendaya @hazosterfield @lifeisaloha you all suck

•••

They finally kissed !
Dreams come true y'all

They finally kissed ! Dreams come true y'all