Chapter 10

Oh my goodness guys! Thank you, guys, so much for 6.1K reads!!! 😆😍 You guys mean the world to me! You guys don't know how much I appreciate you all! Today's chapter I am dedicating to the lovely people who not only read my chapters but vote for them as well! Once again I love you guys so much and I hope you all have not only an amazing summer, but an amazing life on this amazing earth our savior has created!! This chapter will be a shorter one because of time. I hope you all don't mind and enjoy it anyway.

                                                                With Love, Author

Y/n

  A group of androids began to surround us in a circle and I began to feel as if they were going to hurt us for trust passing. 

At first, I began to worry that I would live the rest of my life in the midst of nothing but whispers until they began to speak. I knew what they were going to say before we even entered the room. "You brought a human?" One female android asked, her hair pulled up into a ponytail. She continued in anger. 

"You know what humans have done to us androids and yet you bring one of their kind!" She screamed with a mix of terror and anguish. Another with brown skin and dark brown eyes put his hand in front of her. 

"Don't use violence. We can't jump to conclusions until we know for sure." There was a moment of silence until another spoke. "I'm sure she won't do us any harm." he sighed and continued with a smile. "Anyways, Welcome to Jericho you two." Markus and I returned his smile as the one named North huffed with disbelief at his words. North turned her eyes to me and sent a harsh look. 

The one who had raised his hand just seconds ago followed her gaze and met my eyes as well but with pleading eyes. Then he spoke. 

"Now. Can you please explain to me why this human is here?" He paused for a moment shifting his eyes towards Markus. "In Jericho." 

Markus stayed silent for a while. I could tell he was thinking of the right way to put his words. "She isn't like any of the other humans. I can assure you that. She has a soft spot for androids and wants us to be free as much as we all want to be free ourselves. In some ways, she is here to be a light to other humans and to show all people that..." He stopped for a moment facing his head to the floor for a moment. At first sight, you would have thought he didn't have anything else to say, or that he had forgotten what to say next. 

But I knew him, and I knew that neither of those things were true. As he raised his head I could recognize the bravery in his eyes. His next words spoke to all the people in the room. But I could tell that Those words spoke to me the most out of everyone. 

He rose his fist with pride. 

"That we are alive!"