My new book!! And new schedule! (Ignore this lol)

(This is past me lol don't listen to this fool there is no new book lol)

Hey guys! I posted a chapter today!! I know what a surprise! Is was a surprise to me as well..

Anyway, As the title of this chapter says, I am creating a new book! I'm really excited!!! If you all like science fiction you will love my romantic one called Recycle. I can't wait to get started on it!! So i have a new schedule! I will post a new chapter of The Detroit Experience one week end and the next I will post a chapter of Recycle. Let me give you a run down of what Recycle will look like.

*Clears throat*

Doe Dolwin, a twenty six year old electrician who is in love with technology, lives a full life in the streets of Detroit Michigan. Always inspired by her father, she began guiding her life parallel to his own in becoming an expert in science and technology. She now knows of everything her father knew of his career but what she isn't aware of however is of her father's special project. She never expected her life would turn out this way and she doesn't seem to know how to cope with this new objective in her life.

To Doe, 0V172 is just another item in her office but will her method change?

I hope you guys think about reading it once I start writing it! But its OK if you guys are only into Detroit Become Human books. That's why your here anyway. I love you guys so much and I appreciate you all reading this book so far!!

With Love, Author