Chapter 12

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping my promises! I just started school and it's been difficult to write lately! This chapter I want to make this extra long for you guys and if it doesn't end out to be as expected, I will make it up to you all! Just so you all know I love you all so much and I pray you all to have an amazing school year!

(Enjoy the next chapter!)

With Love, Author

Markus

As we made our way out of Jericho I couldn't help but smile at our plan.

It was genius. I was sure it was going to work out the way we wanted it to.

Y/n's hand popped up from the latter and I took it.

"Whatever happens, I trust you know what you're doing," Y/n said as I helped pull her up from the latter.

I grinned. "I'm glad you do. And don't worry, we will come back with all the parts our people need." I watched as the corners of her cheeks rose and her eyes lit up. "I know you will."

After a few minutes, the rest of the guild made their way up the ladder and we began to head out. I had reminded them of the plan several times and hoped they all remembered it by now. It wouldn't be easy, but I knew for some reason we would prevail and to be honest the fact that I knew for certain scared me. It might just be something in my program but I wasn't sure what to believe.

Y/n sensed my tension and took my hand in comfort. "Don't worry. We will be fine."

I smiled at her words. "Your right. Let's head out!" I said as I called out to our clan. We began to make our descent to our target.

Cyberlife.

Once we entered the territory we stationed the majority of our group behind a large bunch of boxes. The rest of us including myself and Y/n began looking for the supplies boxes containing the materials we needed.

After some time of searching Y/n's eyes lit up as she noticed a large box. I walked over to her side. "These hold androids don't they?" She asked as she ran her fingers over the bumps. "Yes, they do. They should be free as well don't you think?" I looked into her beautiful eyes for the answer I predicted. "Yes definitely! But how do we get them out?"

"Watch." I placed my hand on the place she was tracing and opened the container.

I held out my hand to them and their lifeless eyes became whole and they joined us.

We got all the supplies we needed and made our way back to Jericho as quietly as we could manage without getting caught.

We made our way over to where the ladder was located and our group began to go down inside one at a time. Y/n glanced my way and the emotion on her face caught my eye.

I reached my hand over and held her hand in my larger one. I turned to face her and my face softened at her touch.

"I told you we would turn out all right. didn't I?"

She smiled. "Of course! Why wouldn't we?"

There was a small pause and all that could be heard was the light ruffling of our clan climbing down the ladder. But all I heard was the crisp sound of bells ringing.

I smiled. "You know I love you right?"

There was an awkward silence and our turn to climb down had arrived.

She let go of my hand and I could feel North's eyes on my back as she climbed down.

For a second there I thought I saw Y/n's face drop.

Let's hope it was only my imagination.

But then again, Can I even imagine?

This thought made me frown as well.

The Detroit Experience - Connor X Reader X MarkusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara