Chapter 11

Hey guys!! You guys are so amazing!! We went from 6.1K two days ago to 6.7K today!!! How is this even possible?!! I love you all so much!! Anyways, today will be another shorter chapter because of time again. I'm sorry! I wish I had a cleaner schedule this summer for you guys. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Hopefully next time my schedule won't be so stacked. I love you all! Enjoy!

                                                                             Love, Author

Y/n

    Once I heard Markus's words, saying that androids are alive, I knew for a fact he knew what he was doing. Heck, I probably knew once I met him in town that he would lead all of these freedom-thirsty people to victory. But I couldn't help but think about where Hank and Connor were at this moment. At this moment, we all seemed to come together. Knowing them both, they are probably worried sick. At first sight of this situation, my father would probably think I was on vacation somewhere. And I can just see Hank sending his whole team out to look for me after the time of two months. And how would Connor feel about this? How would he feel knowing that his friend has gone to fight against what he was made to do? And who he was made to serve. I'm not sure if he would be devastated, or angry. 

As I let the thoughts get to me, I imagined Connor and Hank having a strict conversation. 'I told you so.' Connor would say. I shook my head letting the thoughts fade. He would never be so cruel. I'm just overthinking things. 

Right?