Stranger Within: Part 2/Pertrified Xander/The Gatekeeper: Part 1

Me: um, hi, guys. *Dodges projectiles thrown at her* I am so, so, so, so, so sorry. I completely forgot about this story. I apologize for doing so. You can thank @victorieuse12 for reminding me about this story. Thank you so much. My readers mean everything and I'm very upset with myself that I forgot about this. Anyways, onto part 2! Oh, and I combined 3 episodes for this part. In this is Stranger Within: Part 2, a little bit of Petrified Xander, and The Gatekeeper: Part 1. It's very short though.
_____

Your POV

_____

We were all at Rootcore. Vida had a chalk circle drawn around her. How is she still a vampire? We destroyed Flytrap. Wait, what if he wasn't the vampire that bit Vida. But who was it if it wasn't him?

"Necrolai," I growl and the others turn to me confused. "We destroyed Flytrap, correct?"

They nod and Maddy's eyes widen.

"But if she's still a vampire that means she's under the spell of another vampire," Maddy says and I nod.

"Exactly," I say. "Maybe Necrolai is the one responsible."

"Koragg would know that," Xander says.

"Nick, (y/n), Koragg seems to be able to contact you whenever he likes," Chip says. "Have you ever tried to contact him?"

"No," we both say. "Well, we can try."

Nick and I put our hands to our temples for a second before turning back to the others.

"I guess it doesn't work like --"

Nick is cut off by Koragg growling. We both clutch our heads.

"You wish to speak, Red and (f/c) Wizards?" Koragg says.

"Next time, Chip, you can call him yourself," Nick says as we pant.

"He's in the Glen," I say, putting my hands down.

"While you go after Koragg, there is something I need to do," Udonna says, walking away.

"Who's gonna stay with V?" Maddy asks.

"I will," Clare says, stepping forward.

"Clare, she'll try everything and anything to get you to release her," Xander says. "You sure you're up for it?"

"Don't worry," Clare says. "I am a lot smarter than I look. Or -- nevermind. I'll be fine. I promise."

I turn around to see Chip gone.

"Where's Chip?" Nick and I ask at the same time.

Time Skip

We got to the Glen to see Chip get attacked by Koragg.

"Chip!" Nick exclaims as him and Xander step in front of him.

"Are you alright?" Maddy asks helping Chip sit up.

"If you are looking for the one that turned the Pink Witch into a vampire, look no further than Necrolai," Koragg says.

"Necrolai!" Maddy exclaims.

"You're lying!" Chip exclaims.

"I knew it," I mutter to myself, but Nick heard me.