Dark Wishes: Part 1 and 2

Sorry it took so long, but here you go! Also for this chapter you will be wearing the above image minus the backpack. Thanks!
____

Your POV

Nick and I had started hanging out more and were at Rock Porium at the moment with the others. Nick and I were talking telepathically and I was recalling the time that Shane and Dustin switched bodies with Sensei.

"And then Dustin accidentally got in the way of the beam. Shane went back to his body, but Sensei went to Dustin's and Dustin went to the little guinea pig body."

Nick laughed and some costumers looked at him like he was funny.

"Sorry, I, uh, thought of something funny," he says and they go back to shopping.

"Real smooth," I say, smiling and he hits me with a record he was putting up.

"It's your fault they think I'm crazy!" he exclaims and I smile innocently.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why I outta --"

"Outta what?"

"Okay, you asked for it."

He puts his records down and runs towards me. I let out a yelp and run towards the front door.

"Bye, guys!" I call as I run out.

Nick chases me to the park and I run into a tree, appearing outside of Rootcore. Nick follows me and I run inside, giggling. I run behind Conner and make a "shh" gesture.

"Where did (y/n) go?" Nick asks, coming inside and I put up mental barriers to block him out.

"You just missed her," Shane says and I see him point to Conner.

That little rat!

I focus on disappearing and turn invisible. Conner moves so Nick can see me and they all see empty space.

"She was right here!" Conner exclaims.

I silently walk away from them and I stop by the stairs, sitting down on the edge. Nick tries to enter my mind and I hold my barriers strong.

"Come on, (n/n)," he pleads. "Let me in. Please?"

I send him an image of me rolling my eyes and he sends my his puppy eyes. I sigh and turn visible.

"I hate you."

"Love you, too."

I blush. I'm still not used to the fact that he likes me back.

Nick comes over to me and sits beside me.

"Why were you chasing her?" Blake asks.

"We were bored?" Nick offers and Blake, Hunter, and Conner look like they don't believe him.

"Stupid brothers."

"Okay, you all have to promise not to kill us, especially you three," I say, pointing to Blake, Hunter and Conner and they look sceptical.