The Wedding

It was about a year after we visited Nick's adoptive parents the first time, and we were about to get married. I remember the day Nick asked me to marry him like it was yesterday.

Flashback

After completely explaining everything to Nick's adoptive parents, Nick took me outside, saying that he wanted to show me something. He lead me over to a tall oak tree, where a tire swing was hanging down, and I hoped onto the swing, laughing as Nick pushed me.

"This is amazing, Bo!" I say, smiling at him as I swing again.

"You are amazing." Nick says and I smile as he slows the tire swing down. "I love you, (Y/n), with all my heart and soul."

"And I love you with all I got," I say, smiling down at him as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me off the swing and he suddenly looks nervous. "What's up?"

"The sky," Nick says.

"Haha, very funny," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "What's wrong, Nick?"

"I wanna ask you something," Nick says, looking me in the eyes. "How serious are we?"

"Considering all that we've been through, I'd say very," I say, giving him a confused look. "Why?"

He gets down on one knee and my eyes widen to the size of the sun as my hands cover my mouth.

"(Y/n), we've barely known each other for a year, but the moment I met you, I knew you were special," Nick says, taking a box out of his pocket. "You've kept me sane this past year, and you've trusted me with everything. I want to return the favor by asking you one question." He opens the box. "Will you marry me?"

(The purple and blue gems are for you, they can be any color, and the red is Nick

(The purple and blue gems are for you, they can be any color, and the red is Nick. The date on there is supposed to say your wedding date, but I think I'll stick with that date for now.)

I was so shocked that I couldn't speak.

"So?" Nick asks and I see doubt flaring to life in his eyes.

"Yes," I say and the doubt vanishes. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I smile as I look at myself in the mirror.

(Hairstyle options are below. I put multiple so you could choose your favorite)

 I put multiple so you could choose your favorite)