Light Source: Part 1 and Part 2

Hello, sorry for leaving this story for months. Anyways, this has been entered into the wattys. With that said, on with the story.

_____

Your POV

_____

It was the next morning and we still didn't know where Udonna was. Nick and I headed to the Rock Porium and started our shift with the others. Toby came in, jogging in place as he talked to Xander, and I go over to Nick.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask and he stops putting things away.

"Other than losing my mind with worry about Udonna, completely great," Nick mumbles loud enough for me to hear. We don't want the others to worry.

"We'll find her," I say, smiling slightly. "I promise, Bo."

"Well, if you promise it, it must come true," Nick says and we share a laugh.

The others were talking nearby and I watched as Leelee ran over to them.

"Okay, brilliant-idea alert," she says and they lose their smiles as Nick and I walk over to them. "We can start an exercise club! I'll organize everything. We can come in early three times a week, do yoga, and on the weekends we can play soccer."

The others, except Maddy, walk away from her.

"Leelee, just stop trying," Nick says. "You don't belong here. We don't trust you, and we never will." Leelee looks sad and I get a guilty feeling. "Can't change who you are."

Nick pulls me away from her and I pull him to a stop a little ways away..

"Well, I can change who I'm gonna be," Leelee says, walking off.

Once she's out of earshot, I pull my hand out of Nick's grasp and they all look at me, Nick with a hurt look.

"You were too hard on her," I say, frowning. "Can't you see she's trying to change?"

"Her mother is the Queen of the Vampires," Nick whispers, loud enough for our friends to hear.

"And Blake and Hunter tried to kill Shane, Dustin, and Tori, and vice versa a few months later," I say. "If a Ranger kicked someone out every time they did something bad, there wouldn't be any of us left."

I walk away from them and work on the other side of the store. After a while, Nick came over to me as the others give me worried looks.

"Hey," Nick says, but I ignore him. "(Y/n), can we talk?" I stay silent organizing the records. "You can't ignore me forever."

"What?" I ask with a sigh.

"I wanted to talk," Nick says and I give him an unimpressed look.

"We are talking," I say, going back to my work.

"I meant about Leelee," Nick says and I feel nervousness and slight regret through our mental bond. "Maybe I was a little harsh."

"You think?" I ask, sighing. "Look, I'm not a big fan of her either, but you can't hold her parentage over her head."

"Can you blame me?" Nick asks. "Her mother almost got Vida and they took away Udonna's powers? Hello? Can you trust someone who did that?"

"I may have seen tigers with less teeth, but everyone deserves a second chance," I say and our morphers go off.

"There's a Terror attacking the city," dad says.

We run out and morph, going to the scene of the battle to see dad already fighting Hekatoid.