Dark Wishes: Part 3/Koragg's Trial (Suit combo 1&2&3)

Sorry for the long wait, but now I'm on spring break so hopefully I'll update more. This is episode 20 & 21, which means that we only have about eleven more chapters at the most until I make the sequels/"flashbacks".

_____

Your POV

The city was dark and we watched in horror as the Hideaks pushed people around.

"Any human who doesn't obey the law will be taken to the mines," Necroli says. "You live only to serve us now!"

She laughs evilly and I glare at her as the Hideaks take people away and a growl escapes my throat.

"This is horrible!" Maddy says.

"They've taken over the whole city, and there's nothing we can do about it," Chip says, anger in his voice.

"The world belongs to the forces of darkness," Necroli says.

"We failed," Xander says.

I hear a music box and the music calms me down some. I look over at the source to see Toby with a smile on his face. Suddenly, Necroli takes the music box.

"You were told once!" she exclaims. "Music is forbidden!"

"But it's just a little music box," Toby protests.

"A law is a law," Necroli says, smashing the music box. "Seize him!"

Hideaks grab Toby and drag him away.

"I'm sorry!" Toby says.

"If we had our magic, they wouldn't get away with this!" Xander says.

"Help!" Toby exclaims. "Would somebody help me?!"

"Magic or no magic, I'm not gonna stand by and watch this," I say.

"Couldn't have said it better myself, (n/n)," Nick says and together we charge at the Hideaks.

We push the Hideaks away from Toby and I look at Toby.

"Run, get out of here!" I exclaim and he runs off.

We start attacking the Hideaks and my mind goes blank. Suddenly, I'm thrown back by Hideaks. I gasp as I hit the ground. I stand up and go over to the others.

"Well, well, look who's back," Necroli says, crossing her arms as she stands in front of us.

"What are you going to do to us?" Maddy asks.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time -- annihilate you!" Necroli says and the sky turns light as thunder rumbles. "What's going on?"

The sky turns blue and I close my eyes and smile as the sunlight hits my skin. I hear a laugh and open my eyes to see my morpher in my hand.

"Yeah!" Vida exclaims.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling the magic," Nick says.

"No!" Necroli exclaims.

"Ready!" Nick exclaims.

"Ready!" the others and I exclaim.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

"Galwit Mysto Ranger!"

We morph and there's an explosion behind us.

"Bring it on!" Necroli exclaims.

"Let's go!" I exclaim and we charge forward.

"Attack!" Necroli exclaims as she and her small army charge forward.