Where Have They Been?

Sorry, its just a summary of what happened and very short, but this is kind of needed. I keep forgetting about the other Rangers and it's making me mad because they are my babies and someone shoot me please! They have been through too much in their lives!

_____

Dino Thunder Rangers(3rd POV)

Kira, Ethan, Conner, Dr. Oliver, Trent, and Vicky had headed back to Reefside because Tryranno Drones were terrorizing the city along with a few new dino-generals. The team had been welcomed back with open arms by the public and kept defeating all the new generals. They learned about part of the final plan to defeat the Mystic Force Rangers and were heading back to Rootcore after about a month. The part of the plan they learned kind of scared them. The Underworld monsters were planning on taking control over Nick and (Y/n).

Ninja Storm Rangers(3rd POV)

Cam, Shane, Dustin, Hunter, Blake, Tori, Jordan, and Sensei had been at Blue Bay Harbor for a few weeks, defending the city from Calzax and a few old generals. Like the Dino Thunder team, the Ninja Storm team was welcomed back with open arms and kept defeating the same old generals. They also learned about part of the final plan to defeat the Mystic Force Rangers and were headed back to Rootcore, more confused then ever. The part they learned of was just the name of a spell.

Mystic Force Rangers(3rd POV)

When the other teams got back, they told Udonna and Daggeron their findings, but acted like everything was normal around everyone else. What they did not expect, however, was for the plan to be coming to pass soon...