[2]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

He looks up at me and nods.

"So this is where you reply." I say. "What's your name stranger?"

He just shakes his head at me.

"What? You don't wanna tell me your name?" I ask.

He shrugs at me not really knowing what to do.

"That's okay. I'll just call you blue." I smile, referring to his startling blue eyes.

He looks at me confused but I think nothing of it. Suddenly the bell rings and I sigh.

"Well that's 5th period." I groan. "I best be going."

I sauntered out of the library and headed to my art class.

A loud knock came from the other side of the door causing everybody to look up from their drawings including my friends and boy friend.

We all look at the door and I see it's the blue eyed boy I met in the library.

"Okay class today we have a new student. Mr Seavey, would you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the class?" Miss Gardner asks.

Mr Seavey quickly shakes his head and hands her a note. She smiles sweetly at him and tells him to take a seat at my table.

The only spare seat is the one next to me so he slides into it. Miss Gardner then tells him that our topic is to draw what we feel.

I look up from my drawing to see Seavey staring at his sketch, it's an outline of a face.

"Hey, it's me again."

He looks at me and smiles so I grin back.

"What are you doing talking to that freak?" Jonah shouts.

"What are you talking about J?" I question.

"Him! He's a freak." Jonah tells me.

"How so?" I ask, pushing his buttons a little.

I can feel Mr Seavey shifting in his chair a little and I put my hand on his. He tenses for a second but it quickly vanishes as he relaxes.

"He won't speak to anyone. Like ever!" Jonah shouts, practically screaming.

"What does that have to do with you?" Gabbie asks from her seat.

Corbyn & Jack tense for a second before helping trying to calm Jonah down.

Jonah says something about us all ganging up on him and storms out the classroom.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask Seavey.

He nods his head and scribbles something down on his note book.

Daniel.

"Daniel. Is that your name?" I question.

He nods his head before going back to his drawing of ,what I can see so far, a boy who has a piece of tape over his mouth.

Interesting.

¡☆🎲☆¡