[13]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

As soon as we reached the institute I ran out the car and towards the double glass doors. I press the buzzer multiple times before someone finally answered.

"Hello? Who are you and who are you here to see?" The intercom asked.

"I'm Athena Besson and I'm here with my dad and my friends to visit Daniel Seavey!" I say impatiently.

A buzzer goes off and the double doors open. My family and friends catch up to me and run through the doors.

We're met with a lady with brown hair and blue eyes who tells us to go round to the hospital entrance.

She plasters a smile on her face and from that moment there is something off about her.

We walk around to the hospital entrance and tell the lady at the desk what we're here for.

"You'll have to wait around 1-2hours." The lady says tiredly.

"What? 1-2 hours?" I ask bewilderedly.

"That's what I said."

I scoff and take a seat next to my brother. He shoots me a reassuring smile and jack gives me a squeeze on the thigh.

It's been over and hour and nobody has said we could visit Daniel yet.

I begin to threat and think about different consequences.

What if he's really hurt?

Is he okay?

What if he doesn't want to see me?

Suddenly a pudgy women with her in a neat bun comes over to us.

"Any visitors for a... Daniel James Seavey?" The women asks.

I whip my head around to face her, my blue hair flipping in Corbyn's face. I gush at him and whisper a quick sorry to him before standing up.

Everyone else eventually stand up as well and we follow the women into a room around the corner.

My dad goes into Daniel's room first before me to talk to one of the Doctors.

He then walks back out of the room a grim expression on his face.

"The doctors say that Daniel hasn't made any progress while being here and it seems to have gotten worse since he's been in hospital." He says looking at me.

"I could've told you that!" I scoff.

"No. I mean it's gotten worse."

"How so?" I ask worriedly.

"He's not engaging in conversation. He won't nod his head or anything like that. He won't even look at people anymore." My dad says hurriedly not even looking at me.

All the hope I had about Daniel and I being together quickly vanished and I was left with nothing but regret.

I walked into Daniel's hospital room and sat beside his bed.

He kept his head towards the ceiling and didn't look at me but I could see the relief in his eyes before he returned them to their cold exterior.

"Daniel?"

¡☆🎲☆¡