[24]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

A couple years later:

I wake up in the morning feeling extremely happy.

"Hey, Daniel?" I smile.

"Yes baby?" He laughs.

"I'm bored. Let's go to the mall." I grin.

"Sure." He says, pulling me up by my arms.

"Carry me?" I pout.

"Of course." He agrees, carrying me bridal style.

"I love you." I mumble.

"Love you too." He whispers, kissing my cheek and putting me in the car.

We drive in silence listening to some music until we get to the mall.

"Let's go. I wanna get a Starbucks." I exclaim, grabbing his hand and running to the infamous coffee store.

"Athena, slow down!" He shouts.

"No can do, Danny Boy. I've got a craving for a mint mocha frappe!" I exclaim.

"You are the most childish twenty-two year old I've ever met." He laughs.

"But you love me, anyways." I smirk.

After we had gotten my Starbucks Daniel takes us to the water fountain.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"I need to tell you something." He says, nervously.

"Sure, What is it?" I question.

"Athena Mae Besson, I've known you for over four years and each day I've fallen more in love with you." He states, getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. "The purpose of dating is to find someone you can spend the rest of your life with and I've found that person. It's you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Athena, will you marry me?"

I stand there in shock and look around at all the faces in the mall but one catches my eye.
"Jack!"

"What? No, honey. Your either meant to say yes or no." Daniel laughs nervously beginning to get up off of his knees.

"No, I mean look. It's Jack!" I say, pointing to curly headed boy, who is now running away from us.

"What. The. Fuck?" Daniel whispers.

¡☆🎲☆¡