[14]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

"OMG! Daniel are you okay? What am I even asking, of course your not okay!" I ramble, mentally scolding myself for being stupid.

The whole time I was rambling Daniel just laid there, not even moving a muscle.

I grab his hand and hold it in mine. He doesn't back away but he doesn't hold mine back either.

"Blue? Please talk to me." I sigh whilst on the brim of tears.

He lets go of my hand and hands me a note that he was keeping underneath his pillow.

It said:

I didn't try to kill myself because of you. You shouldn't believe them. That women, the one with the brown hair and blue eyes. She did something bad to me. I can't stay here. You have to get me out. But don't scream. Don't talk. Just get me out.

I let out a smile cry and Daniel's hand shoots up to cover my mouth.

He gives me a knowing look and even though he was mad I couldn't help but smile since it was the first time he had looked me in the eye.

I quickly hold him in my arms and wipe away the tears that are threatening to cause a stream, ruining my makeup.

After sitting for almost an hour and staring at Daniel I decide to start up a new conversation.

"So... I dyed my hair. Do you like it?" I ask very awkwardly.

He smiles weakly at me and nods his head. I show him my tattoo and tell him what it means.

"It reminds me of you because your the most humble person I've ever met. Your not rude and obnoxious to people even though you don't want to talk." I smile sadly at him.

His cheeks then flush a bright pink and I couldn't be happier.

I then decide it's time for me to go so the other guys can see him. I walk out the door and I'm them ambushed by hugs.

I laugh half heartedly and push them off of me.

One by one they go into Daniel's room and each step out with tears streaming down their faces.

My dad runs off somewhere and returns an hour later.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"I went to go sort out Daniel's living situation." He says.

"Which is?"

"He'll be living with us!" He exclaims.

I run into my Dad's arms and give a huge hug.

Everyone then asks what happened so I tell them all and they all then exchange hugs.

I take a step back to admire the amazing people around me. They're all beautiful people and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.I turn to see Jack not looking as bubbly and happy as I hoped he would be.

He seems... distant.

Like somethings wrong.

I instantly brush the thought aside. 'He's just having an off day, we all have them.' I reassure myself.

¡☆🎲☆¡