[12]

D A N I E L
¡☆🎲☆¡

WARNING ⚠️:
**Some scenes in this chapter some readers might find distressing. **

{2 days ago}

I've been in this hell hole for 4 months and I can't do it. I can't stay here. I can't live without her. I can't let these people do this to me.

{4 months ago}

It's been seven hours since I last saw Athena and I'm a complete mess.

As soon as I got here I started crying. I was bawling and bawling until I was feeling dizzy and my head begun to hurt.

A women with red hair, who I later found out was called Quincy, ushered me to room 224 and told me that I would be staying there.

When I stepped into the room I saw a boy with shaggy blonde hair and bright green eyes on the bed opposite mine.

He looked at me with a lopsided grin and told me his name was Aaron.

I just gave him a small nod in return and sat on the bed.

Aaron kept shifting from side to side and rocking back and forth. I soon found out that he wasn't nervous, he was just crazy.

I sat on the bed crossed legged and started fidgeting. I don't fidget often but it only happens when I'm scared, sad or worried and at that moment I was feeling all three.

I was scared of the people in here. I was sad that I'd never see Thena again. And I was worried about if I'd ever get out of here.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a tall slender woman comes up to me.

She had long, flowing brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Hello there. I'm Jessica and I'm your new therapist." She smirks.

I give her a meekly smile in return and continue with my drawing.

Suddenly Jessica slides next to me on the bed so we are sitting next to each other.

I shuffle over completely uncomfortable with the situation.

Doesn't she know that this is completely unprofessional of her?

My eyes dart around the room trying to look for something to protect myself with but there's nothing there and nobody else is here since Aaron went away for the day with his support group.

Jessica slides her hand up my inner thigh and I look at her in horror.

I try to push her hand off of me but her grip is too strong. She holds my arms down in place and ties them together.

I try to struggle out of her grip but I can't move. She presses a cold finger to my lips and shushes me.

"Hey. It's okay. Just relax and go with it." She says.

And then it's black.

{2 days ago}

That horrible woman has done that every two days for the past four months and every time I've blacked out.

I cried.

I screamed.

But I couldn't talk.

I couldn't tell her 'no'. I couldn't ask her to 'stop'. I was so fucking useless.

But no more. I'm going to end everything.

It's lunch and I'm sitting alone, as per usual, so I take this as my chance.

I sneak into the medical room where all the pills and medications are. I examined all the shelves and found what I was looking for.

Benzodiazepines. Or better known as sleeping pills.

I hid the bottle of pills in my hoodie and walked back to my room.

Daniel's thoughts:

I had thought about doing this for a long time but I had never had the courage. Now I finally do. Now I can be at peace.

I filled a glass with water and sat on my bed and I wrote a note to everyone I've ever loved.

I opened the pill bottle and took out most of its contents.

Most, not all. And i downed them.

I swallowed them and drank the water. A couple of seconds later I began to feel light headed and then I blacked out.

The notes read:

Dear Athena,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you how I felt. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad by never talking to you and I'm sorry for doing what I'm doing right now. But I have to. If I don't I'll just be left with the pain. I know it's selfish but it's too much to deal with. Again I'm so fucking sorry.
Love, Blue x

Dear Anna,
Hi baby. I know your too young to read this but I hope somebody reads this for you. I hope you grow up with a family that loves you more than anything because you deserve the whole world. You're my little sister and I want you to know that you were my reason for living, my pride and joy. Please don't forget me baby girl. I'll be looking down on you from the clouds and send down the purest and whitest doves. I love you.
Daniel x

Dear Corbyn, Jack & Zach,
So guys, I decided to write what I felt about you guys in the same letter because I thought it was fitting. I love you guys and I'm not just saying that. I really do love you and that's how it will always be. You'll always be my brothers from other mothers and nobody can change that. I'm sorry that the one thing I couldn't do for you was live but I hope you understand that I don't belong here. Not on this earth.
Lots of love, Daniel x

¡☆🎲☆¡