[20]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

I pull away from the kiss and he smiles sheepishly at me.  

The snow had started falling and snowflakes had ended up on Daniel's eyes making him look like an angel. 

"I love you." I whisper to him.

"I-I l-love yo-you more." He whispers back.

I pull him inside by his hand and I look around to see that everyone, apart from Uncle Rich, Aunt May, Alex, Charles & Charlie, Eben, Jabbie, Zhoe and Christina, had left.

"Guys! You'd never believe what just happened." I say excitedly to my friends.

"What?" Christina asks.

"Show them, Blue." I smile up at him.

"I a-asked A-a-Athena to b-be m-my girlf-f-friend." He says, looking at his feet.

"¡Oh mi señor! ¡habló! daniel tu hablaste Nunca he sido tan feliz en toda mi vida (Oh My lord! He spoke! Daniel you spoke! I've never been this happy in my whole life.)" Chloe screams.

Daniel turns to me and gives me a questioning look.

"She basically said that she's really happy for you!" I laugh.

Daniel nods his head in understanding and smiles at Chloe.

"I'm sorry, my español just comes out when I'm really excited or sad or mad." Chloe explains.

"So he speaks now." Alex interrupts.

"Yes he does. Now stay away from him." I spit.

"Come on! I'm tired. Jefferey where do I sleep?" Aunt May asks my dad.

"Oh you sleep with Richard in the spare room. First right upstairs." My dad explains.

{after Christmas because I don't like Athena's family and I'm not entirely sure why they're even here.}

It was the first day back after the Christmas holidays and I was annoyed to say the least. Daniel had woken me up crying and wouldn't go back to sleep till 4:00am.

I hadn't slept much but of course I could never blame Daniel, it's not his fault.

I got out of bed and went into the shower, I did my morning routine and put on a burgundy sweater and some blue ripped jeans.

I put my hair into a messy ponytail and walked downstairs. Corbyn was already down there and was making lunch for everyone.

Thank the lord for my twin brother. Daniel came down shortly after I did and was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans.

Once we had all finished eating we said goodbye to my dad and headed to school.

Time for Hell.

¡☆🎲☆¡