[11]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

Present Day:

Zach, Jack, Gabbie, Chloe & Christina where all gathered in Corbyn and I's living room waiting on my dad so we could drive to the clinic.

I looked around at everyone and saw that Chloe's mascara was smudged and it looked like she had decided to put on some early Halloween makeup.

Gabbie's hazel eyes were bloodshot and her normal smile had faded away.

Christina was laying on Corbyn's chest silently not saying anything.

Jack had a strong arm wrapped around Gabbie and Zach was doing the same with Chloe.

I smile at the idea of them being together but then my smile faltered as I realised that I might not get to be with Daniel.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I rushed to open it thinking it was my dad.

"Dad I'm so glad your-." My sentence stopped short when I realised that this wasn't my dad standing at the door.

It was Jonah.

"Um I'm not your dad." He said not looking me in the eye.

"No? Really?! I actually thought you were my father." I spit the sarcasm dripping off my words.

He clears his throat and forces himself to look at me.

A few seconds later of us staring back and forth at each other, Corbyn appears at the door.

"What are doing here?" My brother asks from behind me.

"Could I come inside?" Jonah asks looking from me to Corbyn.

I nod my head yes and move away from the doorway to let him in.

As he steps into the family room all eyes narrow on him.

I tell him to make himself comfortable and he takes a seat in the armchair opposite the rest of us.

"I heard about what happened to Daniel." Jonah says finally causing everybody to look sad once again.

"So?" I say trying to see the point of him being here.

"And I'm sorry. I know sorry isn't going to cut it but I am sorry. I'm sorry I was so rude to him without even knowing him and I'm sorry I broke up with you Athena." He says finally meeting my eyes.

I glare at him the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Your sorry?! YOUR SORRY!?! Get out. I want you gone. You think you can just waltz back in here saying your sorry and we'd all come running at your beck and call. You bullied him. When you saw him in the corridors you would make him turn on his heels like a coward. You would make a mockery out of him. GET OUT!" I scream at him pulling him by his collar and throwing him outside.

"I'm sor-." Jonah's voice was cut off by the slam of the front door.

I then broke down into tears and I felt two arms wrap around me, I look up and see that it's Jack.

I smile at him, the tears still in my eyes. He smiles back at me weakly and clutches me close to his chest.

It's now 12:00pm and we're all still waiting on my dad. Just then a knock is heard at the door I open it revealing my dad.

I smile at him and he ushers us outside.

Once again everyone is with their designated drivers (Me, Corbyn, Christina and Jack with my dad. Zach and Chloe with Gabbie.) we take off towards the institute.

¡☆🎲☆¡