[10]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

{2 weeks after Daniel left}

It's been 2 weeks.

I haven't moved from my bed unless I was coming close to starvation or I needed the toilet.

Other than that I was completely still.

I lay in my room staring at the pastel blue ceiling listening to Mariah Carey's We Belong Together.

I was drowning in a pool of depression.

Christina would come over to give me my homework but at times it just seemed like she was only here for Corbyn.

I assumed that they had started dating but they never said anything.

Christina may be my best friend but I actually ship Corbina.

I'm not sure what time it was but there was a knock on my bedroom door. I didn't answer so the mystery person continued knocking.

I sighed and told the intruder to come in.

"Get up!" My intruder says with a terrible note of irritation in their voice.

I crane my neck to see that it's Gabbie.

I let out an exasperated sigh and throw a pillow at her head but missing completely as her spidey senses kick in and she dodges it.

What is her secret!?

"How dare you! How dare you come into my house. intrude on my privacy. And demand that I get up out of my warm bed!" I say matching the irritated tone she had with me earlier.

She blinks at me a blank expression on her face. "GET! UP!"

At this moment in time I'm very much afraid of Gabbie but silly old me wants to stand her ground.

"Noooooo." I whine throwing my quilt over my head.

I hear Gabbie's bare feet pad along the surface of my room before stopping at the foot of my bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to have to do this!" She exclaims and I can almost hear the smirk on her face.

Before I can really comprehend what it is she meant by that. I had been dragged off my bed and onto the floor.

Hard.

"I think I broke my back." I groan putting a hand towards my spinal cord.

Gabbie sighs and shakes her head dismissively.

"No you haven't. Now get up and shower. You stink like..." She sniffs the air like she's smelling something. "....pizza and.... wet dog."

I get up off the floor and glare at her whilst she gives me her signature 'what-I-haven't-done-anything' smile.

"Rude trailer truck barbie." I mutter underneath my breath.

"What was that?" She asks batting her naturally long eyelashes at me.

"Nothing!" I smile before flashing her a glare once more.

She laughs at me knowing exactly what I said and I trail off towards the bathroom.

Gabbie, Christina, Chloe and I had been hanging out the whole day. They dyed my hair and we went shopping.

I was happy in the company of my friends but I couldn't help but have my mind go back on Daniel every once in a while.

How was he?

Did he miss me?

¡☆🎲☆¡