[4]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

The slam of the front door makes me jump and Daniel bolts out of his position on the bed.

He runs to his bedroom door and peeps out of it. He looks back at me with his scared, worried eyes darting all over the room.

Just then a man who looked around the age of forty stormed into the room.

"Daniel! Why aren't you at school, huh son?" The man questions.

The man turns to me a wicked grin playing on his lips.

"Ahh! So this is what you've been doing eh? Whoring around with your little girlfriend." He says not taking his eyes off of me.

He walks around me, taking my whole image in and playing with my hair.

As he's dancing around me I smell alcohol on his breath and even on his clothes it makes me sick to my stomach.

He turns back to his son and Daniel looks at him panicked.

"She's a pretty picture ain't she Danny boy?" He spits.

Daniel doesn't answer.

"Ain't she?!?" He practically screeches at Daniel spit flying everywhere.

This time Daniel nods his head very slowly.

"I should be going." I say not wanting to stay here any longer.

I look at the both of them and Daniel's dad smiles wickedly at me whilst Daniel doesn't even meet my eyes.

I sigh and leave the house closing the door behind me. I regret every step on my way home.

It's a warm Saturday morning and here I am laying in my bed at 9:00am bored out of my mind.

.Ping.

I look at my phone and see it's a text from Daniel.

Blue📎💙:

Hey x
You wouldn't want to go out today, would you?
I just wanted someone to hang out with.
It's okay if you don't want to though.

I smile at his text and quickly reply with an 'I'd love too'. He then tells me to be ready by 11:00am.

I put on a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans, a grey tank top, a flannel shirt with the word 'IDIOT' on the back, some cool necklace and bracelets, sun glasses and black Doc Martens.

I put my blonde hair into a pony tail and looked in mirror.

The doorbell rang but Corbyn and his friend, Zach, got there before me.

Ah Shit!

¡☆🎲☆¡